I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

ALL THAT WHINNING ABOUT BALLARD COMIC HAS PAID OFF

No they arent bringing it back ...yet...but with my constant pissing and moaning emails I have made a new friend..Mike at the comic section of the newspaper..He has been nice enough to answer my silly emails and assure me that no one is blowing me off but during the summer the chances of getting ballard street put back are slim..and to change it in anyway is like moving a battle ship...so he says...I am sure he wouldnt lie to me..he is a Bloom County fan also...and cant go wrong there...So even if they dont put Ballard Street back daily I can thanks to barbaraw47 to to the web site and read it each day...and I have a new friend..what else could a chubby old broad ask for..

No comments: