I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

SHEDDING FUCKING DOGS


its to bad i dont know how to knit or crochet because if i could i could make a sweater, mittens and cap for eveyone who reads my blogs out of the dog hair that i sweep off the porch, vacuum up from rugs and brush off the dogs...i have never in my life seen dogs that shed like these 2 char-peis do...i swear on the goddess i took the broom and swept the carpet before i vacuumed as it all wouldnt come up and there was a ball of fur the size of a bowling ball..and that is 3 times a day...they have lost enough hair to make another fucking dog...and im not all that crazy about these two assholes..i mean i love my dogs..but sometimes i really dont like the little fuckers...they keep escaping out of the yard and cant afford to pay the fine the city is going to slap on my ass the next time they get brought home in the paddy wagon..plus they bark at every leaf that falls out of the tree and my pecan tree is shedding those long stalk things and they go nuts over the squirrels and anyone that walks or drives down the alley by the house..they always lay right down in front of me and when i get up they walk really really slow right in front of me. im yelling get the fuck out of the way you sonsabitches and they stop and stretch, scratch, and lick their ass while i try to keep from falling on my ass because im tripping over them..im beginning to think seriously about taking up drinking again..think i could handle them alot better if i was smashed out of my mind...nah, it may be almost 14 years but i can still remember them hangovers...i would be willing to drive them right up to your doorway if anyone would like to give them a good home...

No comments: