I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

COMMENTS ON POSTS..


I read other blogs like, blooddreamz, sooners, babs, retired thoughts, rubyrocks, gooner, denise, liberallikejesus,obliqueone, grumpy etc..and I am amazed at the comments their posts get..I get comments from most of the people I read, but not a whole bunch compaired to gooner and obliqueone...and made me wonder?? Why dont I get more comments...then I reread some of my posts...heehee.. people are probably going away from my post with slack jaws and glassed over eyes...some of my post are pretty fucking weird...and I pull no punches...on my or anyone else...so maybe I just scare the fuck out of them...and they go away and hide out for awhile..or they just go away...I was just kidding about the curses...really...just kidding...no..really just a joke...just a fucking joke damnit...

No comments: