I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

COOKING FOR DIETS


I have been on line for 31/2 hours reading blogs and my ass hurts..so I am going to go home and fix something to eat..except that I am so sick of salad's I could cry..I did break down and fix fried chicken but no drpepper...I am suffering withdrawl... going to go to community grocery and get some fresh veggies and make my world famous gazpacho...I love it...but makes me sit in the bathrom a lot as all those raw veggies go right thru me..
I see where our texas boy (not by birth but close enough) won his 7th race..in your face france...dave letterman did a top ten list about lances tour de france...and was so funny...was so far ahead he made a detour to find some whores...cracked me up..between him and craig IMFROMSCOTLANDANDHAVEMYOWNTVSHOWYOULITTLEMONKEYYOU fergeson they whip on bush pretty good...i like the bush impersonator they have on the late night show with fergie...he is almost as dumb as bush...nah...
no one is as dumb as bush.no matter how hard they try...enjoying the break up of the romance that californians and arnold had going...kind of like the rude awaking the american people are having with imsostupidishouldbeputdown bush...
ok, off to make my gazpacho...take off all my clothes and sit in front of the a/c...cant wait til 8pm to watch pbs...the whale watcher is on and want to see it again...such a good movie..have to go...i smell pie..live in a town with 6 bakeries..i always smell either pies, kolaches,strudles, or some other wonderfully baked treat by the little ole czech ladies of west, by god texas..eat your hearts out ...

No comments: