I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

ANOTHER REASON WHY I LOVE WEST


i have been in here since 3pm and left about 6pm, went to video store and turned in my video's and went to get the dallas paper..no purse..shit...where is my purse..so drove back to video store, no purse..then came back to the library and it is still sitting on the top of the computer..place is packed with kids, old folks, etc. and no one touched my purse...mentioned that to the volunteer that is working that everyone is so honest..and how great that is...she laughed and said, more likely they were afraid to touch it cause they knew it was yours and knew that you would kick their ass if they messed with your purse...
dont you just love small towns where the reputation you made 30 years ago still stands...

No comments: