I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

NO WORD ON THE REUNION SCREWUP

im wating to hear from my cousin michael about the reunion.my cousin bruce the one that pissed me off send me pictures of the reunion and didnt mention anything else..so maybe no one but bill nash and michael nash know of my miss sent email...i laughed all weekend ...every time i would think of it i would start to laugh again..it is so typical of something i would do...doh...there are only 2 of my aunts and uncles left out of 7...my aunt leola and my uncle bob..who we call wowo and hick...wowo cause we coulndnt pronounce leola when we were really little and hick from my aunt leola who gave him the nick name cause she said he was as hard headed as a hickory nut when they were kids...he still is...

No comments: