I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, October 17, 2005

START THE DAY OFF BY AT LEAST PISSING OFF SOMEONE


when i come to the library there are usally not a whole bunch on the computers..we have 5 in a row and i pretty much am the only one here..maybe travis.or kids that play games...but there is this one pair of old sisters, one is in her 80's and the other one is in her 70's...hard to tell..the old lady likes to talk..i dont like to be rude..but am excellent at it if givent the right oppurtunity..so she decides to get into a long lengthy conversation with me about dogs, neighbors etc..she hates both...i had 91 emails and was trying to half be polite and listen to her and read my emails..finally after her not getting the hint..i just ignored her..i finally said.."look, i dont want to be rude but i only have a limited amout of time to take care of things i need to do
on the computer and as much as i think it is interesting that as much as you hate dogs and neighbors you have managed to live as long as you have...im busy and im not really listening to you nor do i care...so then i got to listen to her talk for 15 minutes about how sorry she was..finally i said."like i said i dont want to be rude, but if that is what it takes..please shut up and leave me alone.."...
it worked

when ever i get sick and someone askes me how i feel i usually say"like hammered shit"..
well, i would give $1,000 to have shit hard enough to hammer...i have had then what could only be called
"strained shit"...i have taken up residence in the bathroom..i have an end table, crossword puzzles, remote, dallas paper, book, glasses and small glass of warm 7-up...have angled the mirror so i can see the tv. and can reach around the corner and flip channels.this has been going on since last friday..my rib cage and back and stomache are so sore from the straining when i throw up and well, i know you dont want to know all the gory details..but let me state up front...it's like having a gyser shooting water out of my ass every 4 mimutes...so i havent had anything to eat or drink since last night and so far im safe to go out in public..but one sip of warm 70up manages to make 4 gallons of watery ..cant even call it shit..its water that smells like shit..ha..and who said i thought my shit didnt stink..?times like this is when i wish i had a mate...someone to apply wet compress to my fevered brow, make me hot tea with lemon and honey..fluff my covers and ....yeah, right..like that would ever happen..only person that did that for me was my mother..well, i take that back when the kids were living at home they would take care of me while i was sick..gave me lots of meds that would make me sleep and then they would steal my jeep and go joy riding..mother always made me hot tea, with honey and lemon, soft boiled egg and soft toast..used to throw the egg in the toilet..gross...
baked a chicken last night and going to make homemade chicken noodles..maybe that will help..if not i may not be here for a few days..till i either shit myself away or get better..

No comments: