I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

KINKY FILES FOR GOVERNOR'S RACE...


kinky friedman formally filed with the secretary of state as an independent candidate for governor..if he wins it he will be the first independent to win governor of texas since sam houston..
he is quoted as saying"this filing is a small step for the kinkster, but it is a giant step for independent-minded voters everywhere."....mr. friedman hopes to have raised $1 million by early next year to appeal to voters not to vote in the primary. thus far, the campaign has used the slogan,"save yourself for kinky"...
well, i haven't had sex for 20 years so I have been saving it for kinky for awhile..hope he appreciates the sacrifice i have made for him...that and the fact that no one would pork me anyhow...

fuck me til IM governor!!

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

You are more than welcome on my site anytime!!!! I love your comments!

texlahoma said...

I wish I could vote in the Texas governors race. I'd damn sure vote for Kinky. If you read between the lines (Willie Nelson-Biofuel) I think I know where he's headed and it's a good place! :)

Nit Wit said...

I thought the people currently running Texas were like the ones in Ohio busy screwing almost everyone? :) I'd love to see Kinkey win. Everything would change and not just in Texas.

Clance' McClannahan said...

Somewhere in Texas the are a couple of villages that are missing idiots.
i-DUH-ho also.

Scottish Toodler said...

OMG-- but then you'd have to smoke and drink right???? LMAO I am voting for ANYONE that calls themselves "The Kinkster"!!!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

my bumper sticker says: he's not kinky he's my governor... wonder if he will give willie nelson a job if he makes it..??? cool..

Denise said...

Kinky Fried a man. LOL I would change my name if I were him!

Cassandra said...

Wow, the TV political ads might actually be interesting this year.
I wonder if he would scalp "pretty-hair Perry" if he won??

Anonymous said...

ydg for governor!

seareach