I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, January 06, 2006

BABS......THIS POST IS FOR YOU


IROC WILL RUN ROAD RACE AT DAYTONA
The Crown Royal International Race of Champions series will have a road-course event as part of its four-race schedule this season for the first time in 14 years.IROC will race twice at Daytona in Feb.17 and June 29.the June race will take place on the 3.56-mile road course.IROCalso returns to Texas Motor Speedway on April 7 and ends the season at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Oct. 28...

THREE CITIES ARE FINALISTS FOR NASCAR HALL.
NASCAR officials announced that Atlanta, Charlotte and Daytona Beach, Fla.,are the three finalists for the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Kansas City was believed to be the leading candidate, but it joined Richmond, Va., as the two cities that were eleminated...

by the way..? did you get your package???

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Cool! I'm not sure if Matt will be selected for the IROC series this year or not. I hope so. Guess I should check the IROC home page.

I haven't checked my mail today. I'll check it tomorrow. It was not here yeserday. PS...email Sooner's address to me please. Since his puter is sick. Then I'll mail the book to him.