I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

CZECH STOP RAID..


I came to a screaching stop in the drive way of Czech stop...bounced right out of my little truck...marched right to the cola box and grabbed me 2 long neck Dr.Pepper(almost as good as the small dublin dr.pepper)..waddled right over to the candy isle, looked the goodies over with clear eyes....only slightly trembling with eagerness...snatched up a rocky road candy bar, a zero candy bar and a chicken stick (chick-o-stick)...glided right up to the counter..placed my articles of lust and sin right up there by the register.....looked the cashier right in the eye and said"the marawana they give me for my glocoma sure does give me the munchies."...she didn't blink, didn't say a word..justs said "$5.14 please"...I wrote out my check and just blasted out of them doors...but I could hear them laughing all the way in the parking lot...
fuck me till I need chocolate again..

9 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

aww you crack me up.

tazfan said...

I would die for a sense of humour like yours!

Nit Wit said...

You bring joy and laughter to all you meet Jackiesue. Unless they piss you off that is. :)

Astronaut said...

LOL! Very strange response given by the people by the register.

Unknown said...

LOl You are so funny. I love Zero and Chik Stix. Good stuff. BTW I love your sense of humor.

JDaaris said...

I love Chic-o-stix.... I grab one anytime I see one... which ain't often. Hadn't thought of combining Chic-o-stix with Dr. Pepper.... hmmmmm, kinda like an RC cola and a moon pie? :)

Cassandra said...

You made me laugh snort!!!

Lisa said...

i can always count on you for a good laugh. thank you.

Scottish Toodler said...

Is that really your Czech stop??? COOL!