I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, January 16, 2006

I LIE..I LIE...I LIED....


I was going to go make some corn bread(its in the oven) and then go read my book...but realized that soonerboy is back posting and had to go read his posts...the boy ain't right..but that is why we love him...If he doesn't have time to read the crap I write..fineeeeeee...but just as long as he still posts...that is worth the price of admission for this freak ride...ohhhh sonny boy....I am so glad you're home....now put on this apron, and do the dishes..

8 comments:

soonerfan78 said...

Ahhhh, but what you do not realize is that I read evrey post you put up, I do so to hopefully post the correct pic, I think this pic accurately describes the depth of my mental illness...by the way, your "freshly washed ass post" really sorta turned ole sooner on, made me want to go out and beat the neighbors dog with a wet noodle. I love ya JAC, save me a bowl of beans and some fence to repair.

texlahoma said...

The pic made me think "Nice of him to use a nail gun instead of the old fashioned hammer and nail."

Nit Wit said...

Oh Boy! She's gonna get nailed.:)

Sum said...

uh oh

Linda said...

I am so glad to see Sooner is back too, full of piss and vinegar, just like he says, That boy ain't right, but he sure knows how to make me laugh!!!!!PS a little of that cornbread and some buttermilk mushed up in a glass would do me right now,:)

Scottish Toodler said...

I too am glad Sooner is back!!! Great photo--I'm glad someone identified it as a nail gun I couldn't tell!!!!

soonerfan78 said...

I love ya Jac, thanks for the book. Wish ya would have sent a pic with that, it would be nice to have an image to attach my fantasies with, lol.(NOT OF THE NAIL GUN, FUCK!, LOL.)

Cassandra said...

Oh will you two kids just do it already and get it over with??