I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

KINKY ON LENO(NOT IN THE KAMA SUTRA)


I actually felt like I was chipping on my boyfriend by watching Leno tonight and not Letterman. Although I did watch the beginng of Letterman till Kinky came on Leno. It is soo hard for me to watch Leno no matter who his guest is. He just makes my ass hurt.I don't know what it is about him, but he creeps me out.It might have been because I heard that he is into leather and whips.That is just too disturbing to even think about..icky poo..
So what did you think of Kinky on Leno?( I know there is a joke in there someplace)He says all the right things, and is very funny, but every time he says something like the 5 Mexican generals having their own territory and giving them a million dollars and every time some one crosses the border we take $5,000 from his account.Well, I can think of about 80,000 Mexicans that are not going to see any humor in that at all, and lots of them ARE citizens and they vote.Or at least some of them do.But as funny as it is, it is no answer to the question.How are you going to close the border? How are you going to make us number one in something besides executions? ANSWERS, MOTHER FUCKER...I WANT ANSWERS..There are enough jokers in the Texas capital without us electing another one..(why did the type set change???)
Did you see where he used my damn joke about Mississippi saying thank god for Texas? mutter mutter...
Any how........settle down Jackiesue...what did you all think?..
fuckme till I smoke illegal cigars

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

Politicians have no answers....

BriteYellowGun said...

I despise Leno. He was so proud of his "buddy" Schwarzzeneger or however it's spelled...couldn't wait to announce his candidacy and now look at what a mess that nincompoop has made in CA. And where did you hear this leather and chains stuff about Leno? Ick!!! I couldn't even think of him that way, he's vile.

apositivepessimist said...

i went off leno a while back...he can be a smarmy git. tho his head sure is funny...makes a great caricature huh.

Unknown said...

I watched Kinky. You are right he seems to come back with the answer to questions with some kind of cute joke. Funny? Yes. Not a serious contender. If he was he would have some serious answers to those questions and so far he does not. He needs to have these questions posed in a public media and be challenged to answer. Know anyone at your local newspaper?

Lisa said...

glad you got to see Kinky even if you did have to up with leather and whips Leno.he probably does odd things with his chin too.

Scottish Toodler said...

Well, hearing that Leno is into leather makes him more interesting, but not enough to watch him!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!