I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

ODD THOMAS IS CALLING MY NAME


I will probably be out of pocket for awhile...I wanted to read all my blogger buddies, comment and post this one before I turn into a book worm...I can hear ole Odd Thomas calling me...."jackiesue....come open my pages...come sniff my ink...feel me...touch me...pin ball wizard..oops..got distracted...gotta go...I have serious work to do...exercising my brain with a little koontz on toast...see you soon...
fuck me till I have a bold font...

5 comments:

Astronaut said...

I hope you enjoy your book, i have really got to start reading myself.

Clance' McClannahan said...

Tell me waht you think when your done with Odd Thomas I haven't read it yet.
I am not reading as much as I used to. I need to get a new eyes to see check since the estrogen is GONE. I can't see for shit any more and my dollar store glasses just aren't doing the trick.

Clance' McClannahan said...

croneaphobia...fear of old crones.

Unknown said...

I haven't been reading as much as I used to either. It must be something to do with this blogging thingy. Enjoy your book.

Jack said...

I need to devote more time to reading, too. I got Al Franken's new one for Christmas (I remember that you read that one earlier), and I'm only about halfway through it. A chapter a night at bedtime just ain't enough!

Enjoy, Jackie!