I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

RALLY FOR KINKY IN WACO, TEXAS


Received an email from the Kinky Krew and the are having a rally of sorts to get him on the ballot...Going to have it at Poppa Rollo's Pizza place on Valley Mills Dr. in Waco, yes that Waco, Texas. It will be held on Monday at 7pm..I am going and going to try and round up some dead beats to go with me..already emailed my friend Michael (of the Texas snake handlers Michael). Called Jenny but she and everyone were at the Baylor girls basketball game.(my ticket must have got lost in the mail).Will call her later and see if her and her and any of her friends would like to go..also will ask David Oden.any one I can find...See if we can rally waco, west and surrounding areas into the kinky kamp...GO KINKY....GO KINKY...
Any one in texas interested in going...you should try and make it..Poppa Rollo's makes kick ass pizza...gets voted best pizza every year...
going to go look up shit on the web..Im bored...so beautiful out but have no urge to go out into the world any further than the front porch...
fuck me till I get some energy

3 comments:

Rocky (Racquel) said...

I totally adore Kinky! Tell him for me, JS, that if I still lived in TX I would be sure to vote early and vote often for Kinky!!!

Linda said...

JS I don't know about Kinky, so when you finish your pizza fill me in, huh? He must be good folks, you wouldn't waste a post on him if he wasn't...Waco I remember, tho (wonder why?!) I've spent all day parked infront of this keyboard except for when my water pill made me go take a leak,lol. One lazy-ass bitch, that's me, yuck yuck

soonerfan78 said...

You are most welcome, nope, I haven't recieved it yet(wonders if mailman was sober)