I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SOONER TAGGED ME ALONG WITH EVERYONE


four jobs I have held.hmmm
1. I was a prop maker at Parmount studio, until I got pink slipped because I wouldn't have sex with my boss..
2.I sold accordian lessons over the phone..1962..that sucked..
3.Field Supervisor for Book Market/Book Wharehouse.
4. Manager of the Book Department at Hastings.

Four moviess I could watch over and over.
1. Gone With The Wind. I watch it every year.
2.Christmas Story. I watch it every year.
3.Quarterback Princess. I would watch it all the time but was a tv movie and don't see it on any more.
4.The Thirteenth Floor. Is the only film I have ever watched and tuned around and watched it again and then watched it again..but mainly because I had the instant hots for Craig Bierko.

Four Places I have Lived.
1.Hickam AFB,Hawaii
2.Tinker Field, Oklahoma
3.Sunnyvale, California
4.Portland, Oregon

Four Favorite Tv Shows.
1. Lost
2.24
3.Boston LEgal
4.Medium, plus anything on pbs.

Four Places I have vacationed.
1.Big Bend, Texas
2.San Antonio, Texas
3.San Diego, Calif.
4.Canada(6 weeks in a fucking trailor in the middle of the fucking winter with asshole number 2 who I barely knew..

Four websites I visit daily.
1.blogspot.com people on my list
2.Kinky Friedman.com
3.Michael Moore.com
4.DallasCowboys.com

Four favorite foods
1.fried chicken
2.my homemade pizza
3.blue bell ice cream
4.mexican,italian,chinese,cajun,thai....etc.etc. etc.


Four places I would rather be.
1.Super Bowl watching the Cowboys playing the Steelers and we are ahead by 38 points
2.In San Francisco going to china town with my daughter.
3.Australia
4.Ireland

Four albums I can't live without.
now that is really hard..as I am such a skitso when it comes to music.I like singles more than albums..so I will pick 4 singles I love...
1.Cherry hill park
2.midnight at the oasis
3.in the year 25-25
4.anything by Bette Midler..

Four cars I have owned
1.'49 plymouth
2. '56 Chevy /red convertible, 4 on the floor, white tuck and roll with red piping, electric doors and windows.top was white ....I love that car.
3. '78 Ford Pickup
4.'80 blue jeep cj-5...My favorite automobile...drove it to san antonio to show it off to my daddy and after he acted sorta blase'about it I asked him why he didn't like my new baby blue jeep...and he reminded me that he had drove a jeep all thru the war and was hoping he would never have to ride in one again..

so learn anthing new about me.??

6 comments:

Denise said...

You didn't include your answers to the section Sooner added. LOL

Scottish Toodler said...

PLEASE I MUST KNOW!! What is bluebell ice cream??????? And yes I learned a lot about you!!!! I love reading these things!!!

Scottish Toodler said...

RYC: Yeah thanks now I want some damn ice cream too!!! It sounds really good-- I thought it was an innuendo...I have a dirty mind...

Cassandra said...

Accordian lessons over the phone?? That would suck. I remember Hastings!!!

Yes, I can program almost any VCR, even without a manual. I've been known to figure out the most ancient of VCR's for friends that long ago had left theirs blinking 12:00. I just have a knack for VCR programming. Go figure.
Now cars, I could probably learn how to fix them if I cared too, but I don't. I think cars should run forever and never need any repair, so it just pisses me off when they do. (I would be Sooner's worst nightmare customer) I know how to check fluid levels and crap and can change a tire, if I have too. But I pay $2.99 a month on my cell phone for roadside assisatance and if I get a flat, I'm using them. I mainly have the roadside assist for the towing that it offers, but since I pay for it, they can change any flats I get too. Fuck it, I pay for it, I will make them do it.
I also own jumper cables and have them in my car and after thinking about it for a few minutes, I can remember how to use them.

BriteYellowGun said...

Accordian lessons! LOL! My real father and my grampa played the accordian. I always thought that was one of those midwest/ethnic type things. The ringtone on my cell is a cheery Polka tune that sounds like an accordian. I must remain true to my German/Slovak/Polish heritage after all.

RYC: Girl! We can still go bar hopping without you drinking!

Rocky (Racquel) said...

A '49 plymouth, huh? I've got to go look that one up...