I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

IT'S HARD......IT'S HARD WORK..(WHINE)IT'S HARD...


If you get up from your computer and walk to your door and open it up and stick your head out and listen really hard...you will be able to hear me screaming at the top of my lungs...it sounds something like this:'YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER.....YOU LEARNED ABOUT HOW DIRE THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE AT NEW ORLEANS BY WATCHING TV? YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE, WHAT ABOUT THE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS FROM YOUR 'CRONIES'...YOU ONE LAYERED DIPSHIT. YOU DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE CIVIL WAR IN IRAQ? ASSWIPE..THERE IS ONE GOING ON RIGHT NOW. THE POLES ARE UP THE POLES ARE DOWN, IT DOSEN'T MATTER....IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT 3/4'S OF THE NATION THINK YOU SUCK, BITE AND BLOW? IN BETWEEN EVERY OTHER WORD..THERE IS A PRIMAL SCREAM......DIM WITTED MOTHER FUCKER..ARAGHGHGHHHHHGHGHGHGHHHGHH FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK....
ok, I feel a little better now...I swear to the Goddess if I wouldn't disappoint so many people I would go out and get roaring drunk...actually I am more concerned about what i might do if I was under the influence...Thank the Goddess there is a 7 day wait to buy guns....I can just see me getting all liquored up, buying a gun and getting arrested at the outskirts of the city limit of the'ranch'(its not a ranch....it has no crops and no livestock except for them two woolly fucking dogs...so its a COMPOUND...)at Crawford...
oh Jesus, he just said he doesn't have compassion for the boys that date his daughterS..but you should have heard the dead voice he used to say 'no, I don't have any compassion."....................NO SHIT DICK TRACY.....WE SAW THAT DURING KATRINA......family is an important part of civilization....Jesus, the prince of understatement..Just how far down the line do we have to go to get to a democrat...??

It is another beautiful Texas day.....I went to community grocery store and bought stuff to make more stew...but think I will make a meat ball soup instead...and making homemade pizza for tonight...Went to West Hardware store and got stuff to fix my electric plug as it was burnt out by ac this summer and even though I don't use it except for the ac I need to fix it now...also got innards for the toilet and will fix it..also got some sweet basil seeds and tomato seeds...going to grow them indoors and then plant them in pots out side when they get bigger..also got some grease cleaner (got it free and the basil seeds as the cleaner leaked on it and he said if I didn't take it he would have to throw it away , so got it for free)..going to clean all the walls and prep the bed room walls and paint them....think i will pick the deep (ox-blood, sorta) red out of the indian carpet and do the walls and then match the tan in the carpet for the trim...but need to level the house before I start on the walls...I also need to change the oil in the truck...Thom had offered a while back to pay to have it done but I like changing the oil in my truck...I use castrol and like to put in my own plugs and gap them myself...Jackie of all trades..............mistress of none..
Oh, man....you just missed seeing Rocky in action...he almost got a dove...I have several doves that are here all the time and Rock is bound and deteremined to get one...but he hasen't yet....they are pretty smart..and as fast as he is...he's getting old and slowing down...he spent most of the day out in yard sunning and napping..came in and slept on my chair...with body on the hump part of the back and his left legs hanging off on one side and the right legs on the other....and head hanging off the end...looked like a throw pelt...
Going to go clean up the kitchen so I can start on my peperoni, sausage, onion, black olive, mushroom, bell pepper, jalopena and double cheese pizza...oh and did I mention it was 83 out today..............nana nana booboo...stick your head in doodoo...


7 comments:

Rocky (Racquel) said...

ok, haven't read all of this yet since I'm on my way out the door...but I did see your signature trio of F's, so I'm thinking that maybe you need a hug. If not, then have a boot to the head instead. ;-)

I'll be back later for a more substantive comment. :-)

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Oh my goodness - you wasted perfectly good swear words on Shrub!? And here I was all worried you were having a crisis or somethin'! Hehe

Tina said...

Hehe puurrrfuct ;) I see we share the same favorite nice word - say it loud and proud :p

Nit Wit said...

Now that I finally have gotten around to reading blogs tonight I know why I woke up around 6:30 tonight. I thought I was dreaming but I guess I heard you for real. Sounds like the bedroom will match your face when you read about the Gump. I sure have compassion for the poor fucks dateing his daughters they have been trained by the queen Barbra Bush who controls that whole clan. Don't blow a gasket Jackiesue. It's what he would want. :)

Lisa said...

wish i'd been around for some of that pizza......

Cassandra said...

I'm with Lisa... please send pizza.
Bush is a moron. We all know this. Our only hope is he and Cheney will go hunting together and shoot each other.
Thanks for having some of the roaches over there with you. I'm sure they are enjoying the sweet life of West.
Ahh... so you are beginning to see one of the MAIN attractions to the NASCAR. Hot men in fast cars!! Grrrrrrrrr. Start your engines!!!

Hepzibah The Watchman said...

From one Granny to another - Navin told those people at the Superdome to bring 3 days of food and water with them - because that is probably how long it may take to get to them - being surrounded by 10 feet of water. But - did they listen? Instead they sat on their backsides waiting for someone to do for them - which is probably how they were living their life before the storm came! If they want to make a decision to be unprepared - then don't expect others to take responsibility for your decision.