I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

THE SUPER AS IT CAN GET WITHOUT MY COWBOYS BOWL..


It is getting closer and closer to yet another over hyped sporting event..The count down to the Super Bowl started the day after the playoffs ended..All the world is waiting...on pins and needles, breath held, ants in pants,on the edge of our seats, to see the most important event since last year..... yes folks.......here it is...the SUPER BOWL......................
COMMERCIAL.........
2.3 milliion dollars for a commercial spot...I would be more impressed if Budweiser had a strip of paper that went across the screen that said:DRINK BUDWEISER...WE ARE MATCHING THE COST OF THIS COMMERIAL WITH A DONATION TO MAAD...DON'T DRIVE DRUNK....
yeah, that will happen...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yeah, like I wrote on Bab's blog, I am not watching the Superbowl because:
1) the Patriots are not playing this year and
2) they are having a 7 second delay on it, so the 1/2 times won't be worth a shit, this is why I don't watch the grammy's and Oscars anymore because of that stupid time-delay. Let's face it I watch for the fuck-ups because my life is so boring....