I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

IT'S HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP

You know it's hard out here for a pimp(you ain't knowin ) When you're tryin to get this money for the rent(you ain't knowin)For the Cadillac and gas money spent(you ain't knowin)/We'll have a whole lotta bitches jumpin ship. Wait I got a snow bunny, and a black girl too/ You pay the right price and they'll both do you/That the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly pimpin/Gotta have my hustle tight, makin change off thee women.
Gotta couple hoes workin on the changes for me/But I gotta keep my game tight like Kobe on game night/Like takin from a ho don't know no better, I kow that ain't right.
You know it's hard out here for a pimp(you ain't knowin)


this is the Oscar winner for 2005.....and should be the theme song for Forest Gump's last 4 years...

Fuckme till I hustle and flow

2 comments:

Normy said...

Yeah, and that is better than Dolly's song HOW? It's beyond me...

Nit Wit said...

Gump loves hearing about any way to make money off of other peoples work.

That's sure to become a clasic
song that is remembered forever. :)