I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

THE JACKIESUE CREW-PART 2


jennifer 18


the next is the 4 granddaughters when they used to come to grandma's and spend the weekend....this is out side the gazebo where we would take my homemade pizza and soda pops and we would picnic in the gazebo.
jamie, jenny nicole and haley




the next is of mojo and thom in san francisco


the next are of jamie with her pit bulls..


the next are of jamie with her pit bulls..brown spotted one is the male kilo and the black spotted one is the female china


the first one is my 85 year old pistol packing aunt leola...dont let that sweet face fool you..she will shoot you.


the next is when i was about 20....had 18 inch waist line...this was my bridget bardot period...ahhhh the good ole days..when i couldnt go 20 days without sex more or less 20 years....hooboy...



this is me..im about 26...this is the first time i had ever taken meth...see the floors? that is 3 coats of johnson wax..by hand...i also cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, did 4 loads of laundry, and took a tooth pick and cleaned around all the trim in the house...i was stoked...asshole #2 wanted to take my picture so i could see how amped i was...i was pissed cause i knew there was still dirt out there someplace that needed my attention....

4 comments:

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Look at those gams! That's some serious cheesecake! :-)

Cassandra said...

LMAO at the comments on your last two pictures!

BriteYellowGun said...

LMAO! I love Aunt Leola! Too funny! And look at you! Your pride over those floors was deserved.

Scottish Toodler said...

The meth clean!!! Ahh yes, I remember that feeling!!! Not good... I know..but very energetic... I love all these pictures!!!