I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

THANK THE GODDESS FOR FRIENDS

I received an email from a my friend Tara about a yahoo article...laughed my chubby ass off..Seems in the town of Fairfield, Conn they have a problem with a cat named Lewis..Lewis has 6 toes on each foot and each has a long claw on it..So far he has attacked and maimed about a half dozen people, biting and clawing..Also attacked the Avon Lady as she was getting out of her car(who among us hasen't wanted to do that at one time or another?) They have been forced to put a restraining order on ole Lewis..and he is under house arrest..The owner has been charged with failure to comply with a restraining order and reckless endangerment..
Hey Babs, and we thought we had some bad cats...even Rocky, on his worse day has never had a restraining order put on him..ahhh, that's funny...cat's..ya gotta love 'em..

It is raining in West, Texas..don't know how long it is going to last...it is Texas after all..ya just never can tell...I want to go to Waco and get glasses and do some once in a every blue moon shopping...talked to the girls last night and we are working their schedules so we can go see a movie..we haven't figured out what we want to see, but we first have to get a day or night when one or both aren't working..those are the two hardest working kids..Jamie is, I hope, broke up with her boyfriend Zac..he didn't get her anything for her birthday(nor for this past valentines)..and when she said "what?not even a card? you couldn't even write happy birthday on a fucking napkin?" he told her she was materialistic....I said my ass..he's a fucking tightwad and and a useless peice of shit boyfriend to boot and I am going to kick his mother fucking ass....She not only doesn't deserve this kind of teatment, no one deserves this kind of treatment...little prick...I'll put some Goddess whammy on his ass...every time he walks out of his door he will be looking around to see if I am there...which will be easy as he only lives 1/2 block from me...little fucker..will make him regret being born and will wish he was dead..cause I can and will wreck havoc on his lazy, no good peice of dirtbag ass....as you can see....I am miffed.....if Jamie even thinks about taking that fucker back I will spank her....I don't care if she is 17....will bip her till he has another birthday..On the other hand we have Jenny, who is Jackiesue's grandaughter...she got into a heated argument with her boyfriend Lance...Jenny's like me..she books no fools...and she want's someone that will not let her run over them...it's not that she wants to fight all the time..but she can't respect someone who will let her run all over them..and lance is a yes, honey...anything you say honey, kind of guy..she fucking hates that...so her last words on the subject to him was"Lance, you need to ball up.".....ahhh, that's my gal....

damn damn. The tv set I bought at yard sale was owned by a Spanish lady and she has the english to spanish translation on the screen...so every now and then it will scroll across the screen the Spanish translation...I thought I had fixed it but now the screen just shows black places where the translations would have been..so I know which shows she used to watch as it only comes up on certain ones..They lady died and they were selling all her stuff..so I either need a tv repairman or an exorcist...
The sun is coming out so maybe this means the rain is over for the day..will call and make an apt . with the eye doctor...he is very very popular..he is very good at his job, but he also is a very very attractive asian guy..don't know if he is korean, chinese..what ever...don't care..he's hot..
Ok, I have stalled long enough..I have to go to Waco...yuck..

10 comments:

zero said...

well, since you asked about the 'depraved things'

one time, i built a bondage set up, sewed it out of straps from tote bags, and while she knelt naked on my floor,after i had made her crawl across the room to me naked, i put a wasteband on her which held her hands at her sides... no moving... then i took this chain and chained her feet to the back of her belt, and put a candle in her teeth...she had two choices... be uncomfortable and balance up on her knees, then the wax would not hit her, or sit back on her feet where it was comfortable, and get hot wax dripped on her naked body... i left her like that for 20 minutes... another time involved a ball gag (like was used in "pulp fiction"" and a riding crop-- i will go ahead and assume you know what that is- and i whipped her with it across the most sensitive parts of her body-- nipples and clit-- because that is what she asked for--

but most of the time, (in the bedroom) she just did whatever i told her- "shut up, suck my ****, lay down so i can eat your *****" you know, whatever came into my mind... she also has a rape fantasy, but we never got a chance to live that one... (which is good, because i have to draw the line somewhere, and rape is where it is drawn... rapists should be hanged with their own intestines...) unless that is what she really wants... then there is always a safe word-- ours was "red"

Cassandra said...

Damn!! That's some kick ass cat!
You got rain? None here. They keep saying it's going to.. ya right.

I'm like Jenny, I need a man that won't let me run over them, cause I will. I don't mean to, I'm just stubborn and used to getting my way. I need one that puts his foot down sometimes and says no. Yep, they best have some balls on them or their soul is mine. muwhahahahaha
Actaully, I don't need a man, but if the desire to get one changes, they need some balls.
Wow, just glanced up at Justin's comment. You go boy!

Patty said...

I wanted to come by and say hello. I found you via Nancy (Autumn's Raven). I am enjoying reading your blog, and will check back in with you again. Take care.

zero said...

damn... if it is that common out there, maybe i should come out there... sounds like it would be fun...

Cassandra said...

So, did you schedule an appointment with the hot eye Dr. in advance this time?
Well, I have a coupon for this one car wash/oil change place for an oil change and free express wash for 19.99. The place where I normally get my oil changed charges like 27.99 for an oil change. Figure might as well get the car wash for free and save some money too!

Nit Wit said...

Hey! I like playing the yes dear game just to see how long it takes for The Boss cracks and calls me an asshole.
The trouble is she's better at the game than I am.
I don't really want to make her too mad, she works in a prison and the inmates are afraid of her

Donna said...

Oh yeah...those girls need to kick those BOYS to the damned curb! What a bunch of sissies those guys are!

Donna said...

Oh and about the cat Lewis..I laughed so hard when I saw that on the news. They had a sign on the door or window that said something like Beware of Lou ..hahaha

BriteYellowGun said...

Rain? What's that? It NEVER rains here anymore. I'm finally, after 3 years, beginning to understand why the ground is nothing but sand here in the Sandhills. (DUH!!!) I think this area must have once been some sort of desert or something. The funny thing is that the first summer I lived here, it rained every day. Not just rain but those fantastical Southern Thunderstorm Downpours that were blinding and torrential. How I loved those! How I miss them. The last two summers have been bone dry.

BriteYellowGun said...

RYC: I was laughing so hard at what you wrote. Put those ben-wa balls to use honey! LMAO! If you even end up in LA, you have to go to The Pleasure Chest...it's like an Adult Superstore. There were times I had a hard time keeping a straight face in there too!