I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, May 12, 2006

.......GETTING BACK TO BASICS.......

When I first started out blogging it was with the purpose of pissing people off...it was my goal in life, which my daughter seems to think is a bad thing..it's a downer and shows my mean spiritness.... it shows who I am by the mere fact that I actually have a goal of pissing people off...well, after almost 33 years you think she would have figured out that I am not a cheerful, happy go lucky everything is right with the world and ain't life just fucking beautiful kinda person....I am more of a bend over asshole, here it comes kinda person..Some how along the way I stumbled and fell into the trap of "you like me ....you really like me." Let me tell you that is a bitch...cause although I don't give a shit if you like me or not...it is kinda nice when you do...and I started posting things I thought you would like, would make you laugh and would make you come back again and again.I started to be like one of those late night tv hosts...doing one liners, topical humor and stupid pet tricks...well, folks this ain't no dog and pony show...yes, I am funny and topical and keep you posted on local and world events...but I sorta lost my fire...cause I figured out..you can't piss people off and be liked...and some how..being liked was becoming more important that pissing people off..What I did find out is there are enough people out there that think like me(now there is a really fucking scary thought)that instead of pissing people off...they were agreeing with me...which I loved as it gave me hope for the world..and even thought forest gump's popularity is down to 29 fucking percent(is that wonderful or what?) those are the 29 fucking percent I want to get to and piss off...the rest of you can sit on the side lines and watch the fireworks..so what I am saying is:...instead of one little funny well thought out post on life..I will be back in the saddle riding rought shod over that fucking 29 percent who still think ole forest is the right guy for the job and may post 2-3 posts a day, like I used to,ass kicking posts....so listen up, the lightning bolt tossing Goddess is back...so slam your ass against the wall...here I come..balls and all.....THE BITCH IS BACK.
NOW!!....life is good...
fuckme till lightning shoots out my ass...

9 comments:

Michele said...

That's right jackiesue,be
yourself piss people off.
My grandpa use to say it's
better to be pissed off,
than to be pissed on.

Josh said...

Hell hath no fury like a jackiesue pissed...

Nit Wit said...

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy! Someones gonna get it now! :)

Jon Boles said...

I know exactly what you mean here, Jackiesue. I started Blogging for the sole purpose of telling everyone how much I couldn't stomach people, and somehow in the process found a loyal readership that I actually find affable. It's a right bitch to admit that not everyone is completely fucking useless, just most of 'em. I'm trying to fight a bad case of apathy and self-abasement in time to be able to continue to rag hardcore on the last remaining twenty-nine percent that think Shrub is a swell lad. Hell, I might even find the time to go batshit about some other stuff that's pissing me off, and there's a good assortment of things to choose from on that list.

zero said...

ok, lets see some fireworks. i can't wait. piss off gumpy's fans. if they have the brain power to be pissed off... which i strongly suspect they do not...

oh well, can't wait.

Unknown said...

I'm sure glad I made it in time for the show! Front row seat? Great!!

OK, I've got my rain slicker on, lighting rod grounded, popcorn and candy in hand, pooper scooper in case the shit gets deep. Start the fireworks already!

Scottish Toodler said...

Hey JS, I read this and the last one yesterday but didn't have time to comment. All day long I kept snickering at these! You go girl! Did you hear you are setting off a volcano in Indonesia? Sheee-it! For the record I always thought you to be the Norma Rae Sally Field, not the "you really like me" SF!!!

Rock on, Goddess!!!

Cassandra said...

hehehe... I started reading you when you were trying to piss people off and I loved it!! Go get Gump!!

Nancy said...

I started blogging to help me get through my grieving but I found out I am a chronic depressed person.

You enlighten me and that is a good thing.