I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, May 08, 2006

.......MY NEW GOAL IN LIFE..THANKS TO PBS.......

Any one that has read me enough will know that I love PBS...I really do...and last night I watched a show that was so inspiring that it touched that special place in my heart to the point that I now have a life's goal..I know, I know..I'm almost 63..I should have had a life's goal already and actually have achieved it..but, alas, alack dear readers...I am a late bloomer..but watching that show on PBS last night inspired me to have a dream, to once again want to reach out and grab that gold ring...to aspire for the impossible to clutch that little ray of hope to my heart...grasp it to my heaving bosom and ..well, I digress...What was the show that stirred my little heart with passion you ask? How to raise a cow that will win the grand champion for the 'the best udders'......Oh, I don't want to RAISE the cow that wins the title for the 'best udders'...I want to WIN the prize for the best udders...I want farmers to walk up to me, scratch their chin, slap each other on the back and say "man, will you look at the udders on that heifer."..to compliment me on the length of my teets, so I can be easily milked..to admire the viens in my breast and to note the softness and appreciate the dusting of baby powder that will dull the sheen and make them more agreeable in the light of the barn..Yes, my friends to be able to raise my head in pride when they tag me with that ribbon that says.."Grand Champion Udders"....I have a dream...I have a dream...best tits in show...
fuckme till the cream rises to the top....

11 comments:

Cassandra said...

LMAO!!!

apositivepessimist said...

you can DO THIS jackiesue. imagine all the "jokes" that will abound you and yer heifer.

you'll be famous...MORE SO!

Nit Wit said...

If I'd known that PBS was so uplifting I would have been watching for years.
Why do I have the feeling that there is going to be a new drawing of Jackiesue soon?

Nit Wit said...

I'll have to refer to this as Jackiesue's udder goal.
Sorry... :)

Nancy said...

Udderly inspiring. I admire you for your dream and goals. Great post! ;)

BriteYellowGun said...

Dream BIG JS!!!

Michele said...

Best in show and the winner
is.... jackiesue,pinning
blue ribbon on,keep still
you're no stranger to pain.lol

texlahoma said...

Where do you sign up to be a judge?

Scottish Toodler said...

OMG I am sick. This post made me horny. I think it has been too long since my udders were handled and teets stroked. Where are the judges?? hehehe... Was it the programme about Windsor Castle where the guys are getting ready to show the castle cows??? That is a great show. I didn't care for Ranch house although I did check it out.

Scottish Toodler said...

PS-- You can have the prize, I just want to be judged... or something sick like that...

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!
I must watch more PBS.