I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

POST???? I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' POST..


It was 90 at 10am .....my size "tripple them's some big fat ass titties" melted down to a b-cup...I am sitting directly in front of the a/c sucking on popsicles(get THAT picture out of your mind leo and nitwit)and whimpering "come on November...come on November"..I have not the strength or energy to post...but I have a surprise....I will start posting on the 70's starting Monday...I might be a little less personal but I will remember some funny times to keep you interested...Can't wait till I get to 1973 and get to post about Mojo's birth...at 9lbs. 10oz. I have great stories about my Big Headed baby...So get ready for Monday...the '70's....
fuckme till there's a cool breeze...

9 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

*fans JS*

I'll be here waiting for the 70's!

Lauren said...

I hear ya JS. . . 96* here today. It may break 100* on Sunday. We don't normally get heat like this in Motown. . .

I'm looking forward to your memories of the 70s. . . I was a total stoner in those days, so a few things may have slipped past me. . . Only a few. . .

BTW: You melted to a B-cup? I'm guessin' not. . . C'mon AC!!!!

HUGGSS!!

Mouthy Girl said...

*dancing around celebrating*

I OWN 1971. No one gets that year. Gimme whatcha got, woman! Pay special attention to February 1971. I wanna know what you were doing when I was born!

Cassandra said...

It's fucking hot!!!
Hey, I was born 10lbs, 9 oz and almost a month late.

Nit Wit said...

Oh boy oh boy! I remember some of the 70s.
So the heat is making you shrink?
Its been hot here too and very humid with storms now and then that only make it more humid.
What picture are you talking about? Eating popsicles would not put a lewd picture in my noggin. Now bananas are another story.
So you think me and Leo are the same person? Why would you insult Leo that way?
I'm me and he's someone else because he goes away sometimes. :)

Nancy said...

I can't wait. It's Sunday now and Mr. Bruce came home. It's so good to have him here. Feeling like my old self again. B cup, I have to do a blog and get some feed back on as to have a reconstruction or flat chest. My sister Lee had reconstrustion, she has the nicest pair of C cups and doesn't have to wear a bra they just stand up so nice. She has to have the nipples tattooed on yet. I'm all for tattoos. Think about it you can pick the size and color of your nipples. :)

Mama Kelly said...

Im with you!!!!

COME ON FALL

I am not a fan of summertime heat
i hate to sweat
especially under MY triple-mumble size monsters

Big Pissy said...

Yea! The 70's! Loved them!

Can't wait!

dom said...

was that Mojo's total weight , or just his head ?