I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

SGT. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND




Just because I know that you always wondered who was on the cover of the album...here they are...consider this my civic duty...or because I'm bored and don't have anything else to do except hold my gigantic titties up so they will get some air down under..it's so damp under there, moss is growning on the north side of them suckers...oh..kay..here they are in alphabetical order..I have pictures but let me tell you ...it's a huge pain in the ass..and I keep getting it all fuckered up...

JULIE ADAMS
FRED ASTAIRE
LUCILLE BALL

MARLON BRANDO
LENNY BRUCE
WILIAM BUROUGHS
LEWIS CARROL
STEVEN CRANE
ALEISTER CROWLEY
TONY CURTIS
MARLENE DIETRICH
DIANA DORS
BOB DYLAN
ALBERT EIINSTEIN

HUNTZ HALL
CARL JUNG
STAND LAUREL
T.E. LAWRENCE
KARL MARX
TOM MIX
MARILYN MONROE
EDGAR ALLAN POE
TYRONE POWER
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

STUART SUTCLIFFE
SHIRLEY TEMPLE
DYLAN THOMAS

JOHNNY WEISSMULLER
MAE WEST
OSCAR WILDE

9 comments:

john said...

I wonder , where is waldo ? or shd. i say carmen san diego !

Normy said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13879348/site/newsweek/from/RS.1/?GT1=8307

apositivepessimist said...

well there ya go...I picked about ohh 3 of them...not counting the beatley ones.

Mouthy Girl said...

Again, you are a Jedi Mind Trick Woman. So impressive.

When I was in middle school I had a band teacher who felt it was his duty to educate the children of the 80's. Specifically, educate us about the Beatles. He was offended when some kids said they'd never heard of 'em. Poor band teacher.

Nit Wit said...

I thought Tabu would kill the moss. Put a small fan under each and hope nobody notices. funny the diverse group of people on the cover. No wonder people are always trying to figure out the secret mesages in their album covers.

Cyberoutlaw said...

Excellent LP too. Love the lyrics to A Day In The Life.

Josh said...

Oh man, most of my favorite people are on that list! I'm a Jung and Wilde man.

dom said...

It's amazing who they crammed on there !
The full list for saddo's is at ..

Wikipedia

Anonymous said...

What a great site Contact lenses and new lenses