I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

.....................107-78-6.....................

That's my wins, losses, and pushes for the football season so far...I have picked 107 games right against the point spread..And lost 78 games against the point spread and tied on 6 games...I rock ....
I'm so afraid of jinxing the Cowboys..But one way for them to get in the playoffs is for Philadelphia to lose to Washington,Minnesota needs to lose or tie at Detroit,St. Louis needs to lose or tie at home vs. Chicago, San Francisco needs to lose or tie against Green Bay and Atlanta needs to lose at Tampa Bay.

At 8-4, the Cowboys are the no.4 seed in the NFC behind the Saints(8-4) and Seattle(8-4) because of their 5-3 conference record.New Orleans (who woulda thunk it?) is second with a 7-1 conference mark, and Seattle is third at 6-3.
The top two seeds in the conference earn first-round byes in the playoffs...

We play the Saints this Sunday at 7:15pm on NBC and the Cowboys are 61/2 point favorite..Im not sure how I will bet this game yet..will see what the injuries are..and check and see what the percentages of wins the cowboys have against them at home..etc..checking all my facts...Cowboys usually suck at beating the point spread...So..You sick of me talking football yet?...

200,000 are registered to watch the border on line.The Texas Border Watch is on a website..www.texasborderwatch.com..you Can view images from a camera system along the Mexican border during the recent test run...Hmmm. Wonder if that is the test run for the website or test run for the 'meskins..?...There is a city outside of Dallas that is making it a law that you can't rent apts or sell houses to anyone that is not a legal resident..making English the official language of the city..Giving the police the right to ask for residential status when they are arrested or stopped for any violation...And man...is the cagatha(shit) hitting the fan...Mexicans are raising hell..trying to sue them, have them stopped any way they can...I'm thinking so what? They aren't legal..what are they going to do? Every time I see them in their little protest parades with their flag of Mexico I get pissed...The Dallas Morning News did a great article on a town in North Texas called Cactus... It's a slaughter plant and they kill and slaughter beef for some big meat company(Swift's).Almost the entire plant is ran by illegals..they make $10 and hour and the work is very hard...the entire town is now almost all illegals...the mayor started out an illegal and is now a citizen..But the one before him wasn't and his wife was some sort of city manager and she got busted for stealing a bunch of money..The crime rate in town is high..All they do is work at the plant, go home, eat, go out, drink and get into fights..They send almost all their money back to Guatamala or where ever they are from..If they get hurt at the plant they get little help as there are no unions to protect them and they get hurt all the time as they are tired from the long hours and repetitive work..

The thing I don't understand is why after this huge 5 day running article in the Dallas Paper some one hasn't gone down there and did an INS raid?...They talk about wanting to do something about the problem..but no one does..in 50 years..Calif. Arizona, New Mexico and Texas will be 90% illegals from Mexico, Guatamala,and other South American countries..(my guesstamate)I think I should move to Mexico..that is where a lot of retireee's are moving too because it's cheaper to live there..we can let them have those 4 states and we'll take the beaches in Mexico..fuckity fuck fuck fuck...el fucko
OK...I'll quit bitching now..
I left my phone number out yesterday...and got a phone call...from: 'aye...Canada..you hosers.'
ol lady called...how cool is that?....She said I should not put my phone number out there as all the wackko's will start calling...she was the first..hahah..
But I have a fondness for wackko's...so it's ok with me...we talked for almost an hour..and I will quit bitching about the weather here...at least our degrees are above zero....while her's is below...damn...so now my blogger phone calls are up to 5 now...
well, time to read your blogs..and leave my pitty comments...or is that pissy comments...
fuckme till I ice over...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give a shit. Hell I give two shits. Now don't be giving out your phone number to every Tom, Dick and Harry!

I've been working some wicked bad hours for days in a row and this is the first time I've had to read blogs. And I wrote you an e-mail splaining all this.

Anonymous said...

The Virtual Texas Border Watch is now closed. Go to http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/
For details.