I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, December 04, 2006

HIRE THE HANDICAPPED..WE'RE FUN TO WATCH

some times I wonder about me...really...ok..here's the deal..I have this blog and someone...Big Pissy I think or maybe Reg..asked me to join on their blog called Hell is a place called hollywood..I have never added a post to it..just never got around to it..so today I get on my blog to post...and somehow hit the other blog and did my post...when it was done I hit view the post and it comes up on Hell is a place called hollywood...fuckme goofy...so..until I figure out how to get my post over there..put over here...hint hint babs....you will have to go over there to read it..I don't think I have been this out of it since I drank so much vodka and grape juice it turned my pee purple..
fuckme till I limp..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to it JS. . .

At the top left of the entry, left click and hold your mouse.Drag to the bottom right of the entry and the text should now be highlighted. Click EDIT at the top of the browser window and then click on COPY. Open a new post on your blog and then right click the mouse and select PASTE. The text will copy to your blog. Finish your new post as usual and you're done. . .

Big Pissy said...

It was Reg, not me. :)

Hope you get it fixed!

Anonymous said...

O.K. I went looking for the post...that was NOT there...your a pretty crafty handicapped old broad...having some fun...sending the idiot with the mental disorder on a wild goose chase, to find a post that is NOT there ;)

Anonymous said...

Actually I came here to read some Cowboys gloating. Why am I not reading any Cowboys gloating?

apositivepessimist said...

Hmmm going by Ol' Lady's comment guess I'll wait til it comes here...because I'm lazy and easily confused.

Anonymous said...

So it's Tequila for hard Nipples and Vodka and Grape juice for purple wee wee. I learn something new every time I come here.
Didn't see any Jackiesue post over there myself. Must be lost in the twilight zone. Me, not the post.

Anonymous said...

you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Allan said...

hell is where the heart is

Mouthy Girl said...

DUDE! It's dead now. You have to post the story on your bloggy. I wanna hear all of the dirty details! Dig the dirt and give it to us!

yellowdoggranny said...

i had printed it on yellow and the background there is white so it didnt show up..thanks lauren..but that is too complicated for me..but i went back and edited it and it is in black on white now...duh...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahabhaaaasnorklehahahahaha I thought I was the only one who did stuff like that.