I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

THIS IS A JANUARY CARD FOR 2007

January cards are an elegant alternative to standard Holiday cards because they dodge pesky religious motifs, surprise and refresh with their utter unexpectedness, postally and creatively circumvent the Christmas crush, have no hope of being hung on venetian blinds, cure numerous common diseases, improve quality of life, and tastefully camouflage tardiness...
so.......Happy January...take two and call me in Febuary....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always pretend that I meant to send New Years cards all the time instead of that i couldn't get my doodoo together in time to mail cards earlier.

Anonymous said...

I like the "out of nowhere for no good reason" cards. That way I know they were thinking of me instead of doing some duty thingee

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Babs' birthday this Sunday!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

jan:this card came to me in the mail from my girlfriend in austin, shady lane..along with a small coaster that said happy fucking holidays..she rocks..
junebugg: she was not only thinking of me..she sent me $50 for new years..ha..
lauren: just sent out her birthday card...wish i could figure out a way to get matt to call her on her birthday...wouldnt that be cool..

Anonymous said...

All the very best for 2007 Jackie Sue.

Cheers!!!!!