I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, February 05, 2007

.......MOJO'S BACK.......




Mojo called me and we are speaking again..and ain't that grand..She is doing wonderful...is going to go on a 3-4 week trip to England, Ireland, Amsterdam and ????...not sure..She is doing flower arrangements for the de young museum in San Francisco..If I can get them to print..will bring up her pictures...(I did, I did.She is still working at her other job and got her disability from SS, which she has been trying to get for 3 years...so that is terrific too..)
Her flowers are the ones on the left...I think if you double click on them you can enlarge the picture...

da bears.......lost...

11 comments:

Mojo said...

EEK! That pic is really big. Makes me look line a linebacker. I've lost weight since that pic was taken--I'll give you another picture to put up!!
Love you Mom,
Mo

Nancy said...

Beautiful, she's beautiful!

I wonder if my daughter will come round...this gives me hope. :)

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I used to do Kalapa Ikebana, which is a form of Japanese flower arranging. Working with nature always brings about a peaceful feeling.

Cyberoutlaw said...

Wow, I thought that was you. The face is so similar to your profile photo. Same smile :)

Anonymous said...

da bears...offered up a quarterback that the press is loving to flog. That will take the heat off the Cowboy's qb for the duration.

the rube said...

nice flowers and a trip to ireland!

if that isn't nice, what is?

Allan said...

She's very pretty- you must be proud.

let's not talk about football for awhile...

Cassandra said...

I'm so glad y'all are talking again!

Lauren said...

Jackie Sue. . I'm so happy for you. This day just gets better by the moment (stop by Denise's blog to see why. . .).

Mojo is a doll!! I love the flower work she's done.

Love ya!!

Nit Wit said...

Great that you are talking again.
All the pictures stay smal except the first one, at least for me.

Now that I posted something I guess I don't need the bodygaurd I was thinking about hiring.

I haven't finished the book yet. The Boss rearanged the house while I was at work one night and put my stuff away. I never can find stuff when she does that. Come to think of it neather can she. I found it yesterday and will read the rest this week. I like it so far. I love their tradition during PMS.

It's minus 2 right now and that is not with the wind chill. Supposed to have a low of -4 with a windchill of -20. Going to get all the way up to +11 Tuesday.
I want global warming to hurry up.

Nit Wit said...

Oh I was going to say how suprised I was that they hire women to arrange flowers in S.F. but I didn't want to piss anyone off with a stupid joke.:)