I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

AT YOUR OWN RISK......ASK THE GODDESS


The Goddess is here to answer all your questions..but brace your self..The Goddess is in a pissy mood...I have had to listen to the Yellowdog moan and carry on about some blood test she took...and the results have set her off on a torrent of wailing and boohooing like some 3 year old....She said she'll never be able to eat red meat again...something about her numbers being 244 and 203...She has set a world record for using that fuck word you humans are so fond of saying...and I quote"First they took away my fucking Dr.Pepper, then my motherfucking ice cream, then pasta and potatoes...now the fuckers are going to take away my red meat..no more fucking red meat..fuck they might as well, just fucking shoot me."...and on and on and on...she just won't give it a rest...I may have to bip her ...

After listening to her all day long, I'm not in the best of moods, so remember that when you ask your questions...Goddess bless you all....

11 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

Dear goddess, why can't you make the stuff we like to eat be the healthy stuff we are supposed to eat? Just wondering.

Sling said...

Umm,..hi..Yes,I have a question.
In a room totally lined with mirrors,where does the light go when I turn the switch "off?"..LOVE yer blog!! :)

Cyberoutlaw said...

Who would you rather have as a next door neighbor? Karl Rove, OJ, or Bill O'Reilly?

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Granny. I love red meat my own damn self. I wanted to know if there was any way to relieve my tendency to anxiety other than kicking some deserving S.O.B.'s ass, but I have the feeling the Goddess at this point might just advise me to get out there and let the ass-kicking commence!

Nit Wit said...

How did I manage to be first?
I to scared to ask anything else.
Covers head and runs for the hills.

Nit Wit said...

I forgot your screening comments. Ibet I am last instead of first.

apositivepessimist said...

Goddess, what happened to our Nancy over at autumns raven?

Tina said...

awww i wont bother you with any questions except for when are you coming to virginia so i can spoil you and piss off the doctors!! :P Hang in there kiddo - i feel your pain - i just cant ditch sweets and real soda :(

Happy StPattys Day

texlahoma said...

Oh wise Godess, I ask of thee. Why do the hours at home fly by so quickly, yet the hours at work pass at a snail's pace?

Josh said...

Sorry to hear about you losing something you like so well. I did a year with no red meat once, and one of the interesting things I found was that ground turkey, when fixed like a hamburger, tastes a lot like beef. Really!

yellowdoggranny said...

JOSH;LEAST YOU DIDN'T SAY IT TASTE LIKE CHICKEN...