I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, March 26, 2007

FUCKFUCKFUCK.......I FORGOT.......



Holy shit!...I can't believe it ...I forgot to let everyone know Babs is ok...she called me this morning about 9:30am and I swear I was sitting on the phone..but was so anxious that I gulped really fast when it rang and choaked on my own saliva....nearly choaked to death...anyhow..she is doing fine..her step-sister was taking her to the drug store to get her some drugs...She was very very happy about that...seemed very relieved that it was over with and wanted nothing more than to go home, take some drugs, pet the cat and lay down on the ...left side...and take a nap...oh and take some more drugs...So...our girl is fine...The minute I hung up the phone I burst into tears..didn't realize how scared I was for her until I heard her voice and knew she was ok...So..thanks for all your prayers and good wishes...she is gooder than dirt...

Here's a litt sumpin' sumpin' for you Babs....hope this makes your eye sight better...

13 comments:

Pixie said...

Thats great news about Babs and I think the "treatment" you have provided should do wonders...

RevJim said...

Between the drugs and your treatment, I'm thinking she's very happy. Thanks for the Babs update.

the rube said...

excellent news. it don't get much better than gooder than dirt.

Lauren said...

Thanks for the update JS!!! I've been thinking about our friend all day.

I'll have to send her a get well card later.

HUGGSS!!

yellowdoggranny said...

PIXIE: I WAS GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF HERLEY TO MAKE SURE SHE WOULD STOP STARING ...
REVJIM: I AIMS TO PLEASE
THE RUBE: GOODER THAN DIRT IS THE BEST...
LAUREN: I WAS GOING TO CALL HER AND SEE HOW SHE'S DOING..BUT FIGURE SHE WILL CALL OR EMAIL WHEN SHE WAKES UP...PEACHES IS PROTECTING HER NOW...

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm glad she's doing better.

Sling said...

WOO HOO!.. :)

Nit Wit said...

Yay!!!
Now we can all continue our journy into insanity with her expert guidense. Them guys don't do a thing for me but I bet she will like them.
I just hope she doesn't get eyestrain looking at them.
Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Nancy said...

Amen. Glad to read about read it. She should get my get better quick present anyday now. Thanks JS for helping me with that.

Cassandra said...

Thanks JS!

Josh said...

Good news! And I hope there's enough treatment to go around. ;)

yellowdoggranny said...

CHEESEY AND SLING: YUP..GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND..
NITWIT: LIKE I SAID..WAS GOING TO PUT A PICTURE OF HERLEY UP SO SHE WOULDN'T STARE TOO LONG AND STRAIN HER EYES...BUT 'FRAID IT WOULD MAKE HER FREAK OUT..
WICKEN: GLAD TO HELP..I KNOW SHE LOVES IT...
BABS:DE NADA...
JOSH: DAMN THAT SAWYER IS HOT...

Allan said...

That's good news.