I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, March 26, 2007

JACK RABBIT MAKING LOVE TO A SKUNK:

"I haven't had all I want.....but I had all I could stand."


Hotdang....it's raining in Texas..A LOT of rain in Texas
It is either dry ........or gully washers...I like gully washers...I had some running around today then on the way back was going to stop by the library and check in and check out some books...Since it was dark and raining like a sonsabitch I had the lights on...yup, you're right..forgot to turn them off...do all my running around..grocery, $1 store, video store, drug store, then the library....While I was in library one of the ladies in there said.."You know you left your lights on?"...argh fuck...so of course when I go to leave..truck won't start...had to call Patsy from Community Grocery to come give me a jump...she sent her son-in-law instead.
So by the time I got home I was soaked to my skin as it was really coming down out there..and still is for that matter...But we need the rain..badly..or goodly..
Tomorrow is Jamie's 18th birthday...I am going to try and round her up so I can go take her birthday gift and see her new apartment. But hate to call her..when I call there's some rap song that plays for about 3 minutes and I ususally say fuckit and hang up...hope she will see it's me and call back...
I have had to cut back on my laps with Margaret..the new cholesterol medicine gives me leg cramps really bad and I already have leg cramps and with the walking it is making me miserable..up all flapping night long about 3 nights in a row..so when she came by Saturday I told her I would only be doing it for 5 days a week and 3 laps at a time and explained why...I swear when she walked off she snickered and made a series of arm pumpings...old bitch..
This is a absolutely nothing of a post..too lazy to actually do a real post and not a thing going on in my life now to post about ..so this is as good as it gets..
Hopefully I will have a better post tomorrow..found some amusing things in the DAM news...so...signing off for now...
fuckme till I'm interesting...

12 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

The car that my son will be driving had a problem with the door not shutting all the way. One night I was in a hurry to get into work and the door didn't close entirely. I had to call AAA and let them into the secure undergroud parking at work to jump my damn car. Felt dumb and just really wanted to get home!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOATHE those answer tones. They are so loud and annoying I have the urge to hang up immediately whenever I call someone who has one.

Nit Wit said...

I need to get a song like that on my machine just to annoy the bill collectors.
After I started taking the cholesterol medicine I started getting leg cramps real bad. When I had my next blood tests and doctors’ appointment he put me on folic acid and said that the leg cramps were because of low folic acid from my medicine.

Mouthy Girl said...

Holy God...that biddy ARM PUMPED YOU!! She's mocking ya, sister! I wish I had that on film! Good times!

What about changing your damn meds? I don't cramp well even when I'm supposed to and sure as hell wouldn't shell out a co-pay for some assinine drug to cramp me up. Ack!

Found some pics of Buddha I NEVER sent to you. As I'm laid up all week, I just might be able to get something together and have a friend mail it to you! That should brighten your fucking rainy day.

Tell Jamie I said that playing rap on the voicemail sucks donkey dick. Playing ANY song sucks it too. I hate waiting for songs to end.

I also hate it when someone tells me to "have a blessed day" on their voicemail...especially when it's a deadbeat parent who dresses like a hootchie mama and curses at me when I let her know her kid's failing my class.

But I digress. I highjacked your post. Mucho love, oh rain goddess!

Josh said...

Nothing like rain to make aches and pains worse, too.

Jan said...

If you and the Goddess could see your way clear, we would really like some of that rain to come to California.

Jan said...

If you and the Goddess could see your way clear, we would really like some of that rain to come to California.

Pixie said...

Its been too bloody hot here ofver the last few days, 20 above average.
I have the AC on already!!!

Rowan Dawn said...

We went to the Montgomery county fair Monday and it started to rain just as we got home around 10:30... and it rained all night long! Tonight is prertty damn muggy and the kids are whining...

that sucks about your truck... I hate when that happens!

Trip up the old bitch next time you go for a walk, then laugh and laugh and laugh....

Nancy said...

I need to talk to you before 4 pm today. I need a pep talk. When you gonna be home? :)

breathe, just breathe...

Beansidhe said...

It said on the news here today that walking is the all-time best form of exercise you can do for fat-burning.

I walk, literally, miles and miles every damn day - so how come I aint built like a racing snake then...hmmmm?

Ya think it's the doughnuts maybe?............Nah....couldn't be!

Allan said...

You got pumped? The nerve! Only 5 days?...many settle for zero. 5 kicks ass!
Can a vehicle be jumped via email? That would make life easier.