I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

THE GODDESS ANSWERS ALL....

The Goddess actually had to do some thinking on a few questions this week...I think my brain is still a little foggy from all the celebrating in Valhalla..Loki got drunk and shaved all the fur off my cats, painted the Philadelphia Eages logo on them and last I saw of him, the Yellowdog had him in a chokehold and was stuffing rocks up his nose..she made him promise to take the logo off under threat of a skinning of her own..Like small children those two when they get together.
Donna is overly curious about the 'shatting' habits of midgets..and they do squat..doesn't matter if it's in the wilderness, the desert

or the sea shore...They will squat..
The Yellowdog said she appreciates the fact

that you think she is the coolest 'older'
person you have had the chance to befriend..
But the Yellowdog wants you to know that she
has been this exact person..since she was 4 years old...and expects to be the same when
she is 80..age has nothing to do with it..
she just refuses to change and be 'an older person'...
Cyberoutlaw wants to know if he should buy a lottery ticket..of course you should..but one

a week should be enough..and the Yellowdog
said if you send her your full name and date
of birth she will figure out your lucky numbers...
Buddha_girl is all in a snit over Verizon and wants to know if calling them back and

dropping some f-bombs on them will make her
feel better..probably..but it won't do you any good..I suggest that you put pen to paper...the old fashioned way..no email...just a letter to the company president..and write to him calmly but in stong words, your impatience with his company and the way you as a paying company are being treated...if it works..it works..but if not..I swear to Thor...you'll feel better.
and as for the dry skin...it's winter time Buddha_girl..the moisture is being sucked

right out of your skin..
moisturize..moisturize..

moisturize...
Buy a new pair of white cotton socks..
a pair of white cotton gloves...soak
your hands and feet with a good moisturizer
and
put the socks and gloves on right before
you go to bed...take them off first thing
in the am..do this for about 5 days..and
you will see a differece...once you get them soft,you can usually just apply the
moisturizer in the am and the evening and
should be nice
and soft...
The Great Goddess who made us all, made the snakes with no eyelids..as they have so many enemies..they need to be able to see at all times.The Goddess is always with you and yours Buddha_girl...always with you..
Junebugg wants to know why her work days seem longer than her days off...This seems to be

the most asked questions by you humans..I
think it's because you have chosen jobs
that pay
well, instead of jobs that you would enjoy...maybe this is the time for you to
write that book you have been wanting to write...
Scottish Toodler wants to know..Should she

stay or should she go...I think you should stay...mabye visit...but I like you will
soon have bigger things to fill your life
with then location ....
Nit wit is having posting problems..subject

and time maybe?...I think you should post
about things that you care about..your
favorite author, favorite friend, favorite memory...best toy you ever had...write from
that big lovely heart of your's..you write..
we will come..
Yellowdog said she is sorry about the verifcation and the wait on your comments..

she was going to change it back, but the
troll said she should be burnt at the stake,
so he's still out there lurking like some
heat seeking missle..so until he dies and
goes to Hel...it will have to stay...
The great rube is disturbed by the uncontrollable interest in Anna Nicole's sad life and the fretting of 'who's yo' daddy'

about her daughter..and the lack of fan fare about the death of such a great author like
Kurt Vonnegut
and why no one seems to care..I decided to ask Mr. V himself...he said 'glory doesn't come to one in head lines,glory comes to those you do good things...and the joy that comes from reading his books will be here long after any one remembers who and what Anna Nicole was all about..plus he is sitting around a roaring fire regaling Thor, Odin, Loki and Od with

wonderfull stories..the thunder you may have heard during the last storm was the clanging
of mugs on the table tops as they all yelled
for 'more...more..
more.'
Normy wants to know how fish stay alive while being frozen in ponds...well, they don't..unless sunlight is able to get through the ice..as long as sunlight can pass through the ice, the ponds aquatic plants stay alive. If sunlight is blocked from the pond, the plants will die. After they have died they begin to decompose. This process uses oxygen from the water, the same oxygen the fish need to live..So as long as there is sunlight for the plants..the fish will live..if not ..they will die..this is called winterkill...
Mr. Vonnegut will never be forgotten...not as long as someone reads his books..
Nvisiblewmn wants to know the Goddess's idea of the perfect man....this made the Goddess laugh long and hard...there is no such thing as the perfect man...human or otherwise...even my

great love Od wasn't perfect..but he did have
2 traits that I found most enjoyable..a sense
of humor and stamina...
Cheesemeister is having problems with her website...no joy in mudville..You need to get someone who does this well, like Denise or Pixie..check the Yellowdog's blog roll..they

can help...
So, my funny sweet human friends...I have done my best..hope that I have pleased you...as you please me well..you bring joy and happiness to the Goddess....I bless each one of you...

14 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

Work it goddess-sister! You rock!

the rube said...

thanks yellowdog, you cheered me up and i can use all the cheering up i can get these days.

yellowdoggranny said...

buddha_girl:thanks...very much..
rube:all then my work here is done..cheering you up is what I want to do best...

Unknown said...

I'd love to write a book but lately I seem to have a touch of old-timers disease, occasional brain farts that interfere in the blogging process do a book will have to wait until my mind is firing on all cylinders again!

Rowan Dawn said...

So what happened when your were four that it stands out? My oldest has been an annoying twat since he was still in the womb. would kick me in the ribs and never slept. I bet you were a brat in the tummy too.

yellowdoggranny said...

juneeybugg:...I think you should write a story about your parents and how they raised you girls...I would buy that book..
lavernder:I was raised in the Air Force..My daddy was a master/sgt. only child...I had the run of the base, went where no kid should have gone, but went any way..no one ever ratted me out and they took great joy in teaching me how to cuss..one day when Daddy told me to go gi my room(military for clen up)..I looked at him and said "fuckyou"....when the lights came back on I was quick to learn the who's and the where's to use the new words the gi's taught me..most kids would never have used them again..not me..I just knew not to say them around or to Daddy..that by the way was the second time daddy had ever hit me..when i was 2 years old I took all of my clothes off and stood in the middle of a 4 lane highway outside Sunnyvalle, Texas throwing rocks at the semi's...don't know if I got the whipping for being naked or standing in road of uncoming semi's chunking rocks at them..maybe both..but those were the only 2 times i ever got spanked by my daddy...and believe me..there were many oppurtunities..he just would give me 'the look'...you know 'the look'...haha

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I was glad that I finally seemed to have entered enough IP addresses into the blocker to be rid of the troll for a time, but I'm not taking the comment moderator off either. He really is a sickening piece of work.
Kurt Vonnegut was one of the true geniuses. May he enjoy his afterlife.

Jan said...

Your infinite wisdom is surpassed only by your incredible beauty. I got that once in a fortune cookie.

Lauren said...

I'm FARKIN' back!!!

It's been a freaky couple of weeks!!

Love ya!!!

Lauren said...

She's Back!!!!!! Just like a spring head cold. . .

Hope ya had a great day my friend!!!

HUGGSS!!

Nit Wit said...

I coulda been first comment on here but my fingers were bleeding too much from posting on my own blog, believe it or not.
Here goes the funky letters again.

yellowdoggranny said...

cheesemeister:glad you are rid of the troll..he still drops by and says I need to be burnt at the stake..I don't know how to ban his ip addresses' so will keep this for a few months..maybe he will get bored and move on...but seem to have picked up another one too..the sad thing about trolls, is they don't start out that way..they just sort of evolve...argh!
Jan:well....thanks!...haahh..
lauren:yeayyayayayayeyayyayy!..ya been missed soooo much...will go see what you have been up to...welcome back sweetcakes..welcome back..
nitwit:did the goddess inspire you to post?..cool!

Allan said...

Well phooey on the troll! Otherwise I coulda signed in as Sigmund Freud and made observations on comments like this:
"Nvisiblewmn wants to know the Goddess's idea of the perfect man....this made the Goddess laugh long and hard..."

Mmmm...long and hard. Indeed.

yellowdoggranny said...

allan:you are the only one that got it..or got it and mentioned it..hahahahaha..long and hard, a sense of humor and stanima..