I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

SHEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BACK!!!


Greetings and blessings on you my children..I hope you enjoyed your Christian Holiday...What a nice mixture you have for your Christian holidays...dead people on crosses, bunny rabbits, and hard boiled eggs..then for Christmas you have a birthday celebrated by a fat man in a red suit in a sleigh being dragged through the sky by some reindeer...You gave up worshiping me for that??????

You have 2 days to ask all the questions you desire...and I will have your answers on Saturday...I still don't understand why there isn't any mead swilled at these celebrations...

11 comments:

Donna said...

Oh I can ask any question I want?

How about, when out in the wilderness do midgets have to squat, or do they just stand up straight?

Ok nevermind that, what about this question?
Why is it that Jackiesue has to be one of the coolest *older* people that I've had the chance to befriend?

That's wild about you guys getting snow down there. We're still getting snow up here. Fuck, I didn't know we lived in Siberia, North American style.

Cyberoutlaw said...

Should I buy a lottery ticket or not. Damn brain farts. I can't even think of a good question, LOL!

Mouthy Girl said...

How did I find the strength to avoid cursing out the stupid Verizon Wireless fuckhead again? I feel as though I've short-changed myself and want to go back just to throw a couple of F bombs around.

Why is my fucking beautiful skin SO DRY AND ICK-LIKE? I feel like a farking lizard.

Did you know that reptiles don't have eyelids? They use their tongues to clean their eyeballs. Just wanted to throw a factoid in there.

Give my love to the goddess! I've needed her this week.

Unknown said...

Why do off days go by so much faster than the days I have to work?

Scottish Toodler said...

Should I stay or should I go?

Nit Wit said...

When will I ever come up with a good subject to post about and actually write it?
I know that's too hard.

Nit Wit said...

Will I ever be able to post a comment here without typing those silly letters less than three times?
Here we go again.

the rube said...

why was the death of anna and her useless kid a bigger event that the death of mr vonnegut?

Normy said...

How do fish stay alive when the entire pond freezes solid??

And yes, like the rube said, WHY IN THE HELL HAS EVERYONE forgotten Mr. Vonnegut?

Blank said...

Wow, excellent question, Rube!

What's your idea of the perfect man, Goddess?

Cie Cheesemeister said...

If it's not too late to ask, I just need to know why creating a decent website to promote one's products has to suck so damn much!