I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

RED HOTS..GET YOUR RED HOT ANSWERS


Greetings my children..my blessings on you and yours..I will continue to bestow my blessings on you and your loved ones, but after this you will have to get them the old fashioned way..during your regular commercial free lives...The Goddess is going to be busy and can't take the time away from Valhalla and the ever growning numbers of warriors..The wars continue and more warriors die, day in ....day out..I have enjoyed my visits with you but duty calls...

Jan wants to know what the winning lottery numbers are for California.Every time I give the Yellow Dog the winning numbers, Loki comes along and changes them.I think he does it to all the numbers, but here goes...11-12-43-13-18-20..if Loki doesn't change them..

Sling is concerned with the growning stupidy of George Bush, the unelected President..and should he be worried...the answer is:YES...YES...YES.

Rainwolf wants to know if they will find Scotty's lost ashes..Scotty's ashes aren't lost,

they are just in outer space..Besides Scotty is playing bones and dice in Vahalla..

Allan wants to know if is worth the $60 to have his Passport expedited and since the Goddess doesn't know what expedited is..I would think it would be worth it..it's only $60.

Cyberoutlaw wants to know what to get for his mother for Mothers Day.That is easy. Time..Your time..unexpected phone calls, little notes in the mail to remind her how important she has been to you.Flowers and gifts when it's not a day chosen by a card company..Take her to a movie, lunch, a nice dinner.Ask her what she would like to do on a special day..Tell her you love her..

Nitwit wants to know why I bother answering questions from Nitwits.Since I only have one Nitwit, it has been worth it..

Finally a question to go out on...The Rube wants to know who has commited more atrocities in the name of religion, muslims or christians.

Starting with the first caveman Brwau crushed his neighbor Kqen's head in with a club because he didn't bow down to his great fire when he entered his cave...God is the winner..but not by much..and no one was around to really keep concise records.But the Yellow Dog said there is a great website called Holy Horror-Atrocities in The Name of God, and she says there is alot of information there for all of you that might be interesting..

This is why the Goddess doesn't want anyone to die in her name or to take a life in her name.

I may be the Goddess of War but it's because you humans know no other way to settle your differences.Life is meaningless to you..which is why the Goddess likes being the Goddess of Love much better...The hippies had it right.

MAKE LOVE....NOT WAR...

Always remember ..the Goddess has you in her heart and in her prayers..

8 comments:

alan said...

Followed you home from Kath's just to say "Hi!" and thanks for being you!

Skimming through the entries below, I mean that even more!

alan

Anonymous said...

Were the hippies right about drugs too? Because I know this person who sells for purely medical reasons...

Sebastien Millon said...

Hippies were right about everything. Except on cleanliness, they were kinda dirty.

texlahoma said...

This reminds me of the movie "Oh God" I think God's messege was "I gave you a planet with everything you need to live a wonderful life."
"Oh, and please stop killing each other in my name." "I was the one that said Thou shall not kill, remember?"

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Dammit, I missed it again! Well, you snooze you lose. I was going to ask if I'd incur bad karma for sticking big gigantic pins in a troll voodoo doll. I've had to go to Haloscan because he got thru the IP blocker. Bastard!

yellowdoggranny said...

alan:thanks for stopping by..you have several of my buddies over on your blog roll...kath and oldbroad..
glad you like it here and hope you come back..
sling:you should always go with your gut instinct..
sebastien:yup, they all could have used a good scrubbing...think that's why I never became a full fledged hippy..like my creature comforts too much..
tex:that's right..had forgotten about that great line in the movie..I still think if there is a God, he should look like george burns..

Nit Wit said...

I find it hard to believe that you only know one nitwit out of all the humans you encounter.

Rowan Dawn said...

Love your answers!

I celebrate you, goddess!