I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, July 27, 2007

.......I'M FAT.......AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.......


Gaining weight? Your friends may be to blame, study finds..
Risk of becoming obese grows if pals pack on pounds, researchers say...
Your friends may be more important than your genes in determining whether you gain weight.
A new study, which follwed a large group of Americans for more than three decades,was the first to demonstrate tht obesity-and perhaps other health problems tht involve behavior or lifestyle-spreads through social networks.
The study, published in today's New England Journal of Medicine, found that a person's chances of becoming obese went up 57 percent if a friend became obese, 40 percent if a sibling did and 37 percent if a spouse did.
The stronger the friendship, the tighter the link:when two people each name the other as a close friend, and one of the two becomes obese, the other's chance of following suit goes up to 171 percent.
SO IT'S ALL YOU GUYS FAULT I'M A FATTY..(and you can use me for a reason why you have gained weight also)...don't want to hear from my skinny friends out there..we are not including you..I'm just looking for someone to blame..and now I have found them....y'all are why I am fat..shame on you....

4 comments:

BBC said...

What a crock hon, I don't know if you are fat or thin. But the thing is, if you are fat it's your fault, so don't go pushing the blame around.

Or not accepting it because you are. People make themselves fat, period. And only fat people can decide to be thin and in shape again.

Yes, I'm in decent shape, hiked to the hot springs today. What is cool about that? The fact that I can because I'm not fat. Hugs.

yellowdoggranny said...

BBC:jeez....you don't get my sense of humor at all do you...?>...joke..BBC...joke....

Nit Wit said...

I'm not fat, all of me fits inside my skin just fine.
My pants keep shrinking though. I'm thinking I may start wearing a Kilt.
Gotta have some Scottish blood in me somewhere.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I exercise AND I'm fat!
Gotta live the dichotomy.