I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

.......THANK YOU BABS.......






Babs and I went on the search for Vincent again and found him at work..so we left her suv at his house..and hopefully in the next day or so ...he will fix it for her..but the great and greater news is...she helped me hang my greee..thing...on the divider wall between kitchen and dining room...We were at the $store and they had all the xmas shit on sale first for 50% off then 75% off..and they had a table cloth that is the perfect green that I have been looking for and it only cost me .75 cents...I got home and found out it was the long one and I have a small round table..but hmmmm, it would make a good hanging for the wall..and since I'm a shorty and Babs is not, she helped me hang it..I think it really looks cool...But the greater news is..she hooked up my printer...hot damn...so I have been scanning pictures of everything and everybody into my pictures and now I can show you what Annie looks like, recent pics of the grandkids,little Asshole and my apt..I'm so happy...so here's to you Babs..here's to you..

So that I don't bombard you with every picture that I owe..I'll start out with the cats....Little Asshole and Queen Annie the Ruler of Everything..

12 comments:

Rox said...

Scan a picture of yourself because I'm dying to see what you look like!

Is that a Marilyn Monroe bag on the end table?!

Mouthy Girl said...

Babs is great - give her some chocolate cake!

I'm loving me some pictures, sister!

I still haven't downloaded ANY of the Christmas pics. They're coming, though.

texlahoma said...

Wow, we've got a rug just like that one. Hey! It's missing!

yellowdoggranny said...

rox:you asked for it and you got it ...I will have babs take some pictures and scan them in the next day or two..
buddhagirl:I love babs, she's such a great friend..yeah, I'm waiting for the christmas pics..don't forget..your rooting for the giants sunday..
tex:david o. gave it to me about 7 years ago..don't know where he got it from..so it could be yours..ha..you ain't getting it back..

Jan said...

Queen Annie is indeed regal. Siamese?

Nit Wit said...

I see one of your new Choos. Your Puddycats look happy with the apartment.
It looks like those are nice apartments.
I finally finished His Dark Materials. Great books.
Now what do I read. I can't find the last book you recommended.
The only book stores we have left here are the Marts K or Wal. I've noticed they play favorites and don't stock some books at all.

yellowdoggranny said...

jan:I'm not sure what she is..but think she is part siamese and part persian..or some kind of long haired cat..she knows she is the queen and expects to be treated accordingly..
nitwit:actually 2 of my new choos are seen..the lime green baby phats and my roxy's...for government apts..they really are nice..they are being bought by new owners and they say these are the nices, best kept up government controlled apts they have ever seen..
if you can find tin roof blowdown by james lee burke..get it..it's fantastic..
there is a new one called playing for pizza that is pretty good...different than what I am used to reading..
i'm glad you liked the dark materials..soon as anessa brings it back, i want to read it all over again...

Cassandra said...

'Twas no problem! Thanks for helping me with Vince and the Babsmobile. And the delicious Banana Bread! Ooooo... I need to have some of that cornbread for breakfast.
Go Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

If I think about it I'll go to community grocery and gets some bananas and more eggs and make some more bread..

Rocky (Racquel) said...

God how I would love to be sitting in the waiting room at the vet's when the aide comes out and says, "Little Asshole, you're next!"

McRaven said...

hahahahaha Rocky!

I was wondering what does the wall hanging look like?

yellowdoggranny said...

rocky and nancy:I wish that was Possible..not Rocky ..rocky croaked at the other house..and someone stole the little asshole before I could even get him to the vets..we sure do miss him around here..