I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I FEEL LIKE HAMMERED SHIT



Tuesday night I started throwing up and had severe diarrhea..up all fucking night long..was not fun and really wasn't pretty..Called in work yesterday, and felt worse after the phone call...Julie answered the phone, Julie is the manager at another store, no Tom, no Inky and I guess only Angela was there, actually forgot to ask. All I could think of was...I need to be there, but unless they set up the register in the bathroom, there is no way I can make it..arghghghg...Thought I had it under control yesterday and would be able to go back to work today...nope..repeat of the day before..fuckity fuck fuck fuck..Have to call work..and feel worse...I know Inky's off today as he has to take today off to take Anessa to the Dr. about her spider bite..fuckity fuck fuck fuck...But there is nothing I can do...I even threw up the pepto bismo...Did I spell that right?...oh who cares...My stomach is cramping so bad and I feel like I have a boot in my throat..every time I swallow I think I'm going to barf...ooooh sweet Goddess, even thinking about barfing makes me want to barf...I'll be back...


uhhhh, do you know hard it is on your stomach to throw up...........nothing...uhhhhh..and being diabetic I have to try and keep something down so I can take my meds..only thing that seems to work is some funky crackers I have, but they are pretty high in carbs..fuckity fuck fuck fuck...I'm packing it in..just wanted you to know if you don't hear from me in a day or two..I'm not dead...just feels like it...

19 comments:

Jan said...

I can't get beyond the image of "hammered shit." What exactly would that look like?

Sorry to be so visual.

Get well soon.

sageweb said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon. That is the worse way to be sick. Here is a big ((((HUG)))) not to tight though...

yellowdoggranny said...

jan:picture a nice round pile of perfectly formed shit....got that?...then picture what it would look like if it was run over by a steam roller.....got that....? that's what i feel like..
thanks sage to you and jan both...im hoping for a full recovery...soon damnit..soon...

McRaven said...

I just talked to you on Tuesday and you were fine. Maybe your sad about the gnome leaving. :) Feel better my friend soon!

unokhan said...

ugh, when ya reach the dry heaves stage it feels like your stomach has taken up serious gymnastics without bothering to tell you.

hang in there, and watch that sugar

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, dear. Puking is never fun.
-Rox

Jez said...

Dead probably feels better. Sounds like you got a killer flu or food poisoning. I have been there. Try to stay hydrated and feel better soon. I'll pray to the goddess for a speedy recovery for you. She needs you well to do her bidding.

tsduff said...

Ewwww - Pepto Bismol is enough to make a body throw up all by itself! So sorry you have the creeping crud - just go to sleep and wake up better. I'm pretty excited about the gnomes - I mean REALLY excited!

Josh said...

Occasionally the Goddess must mandate a purge or two... or three...

yellowdoggranny said...

mcraven:it started tuesday night..i think jenny gave it to me monday when i had dinner with them...
unokhan:i think i saw toenails the last time i barfed..
sue:i dont think my shit will ever be ok again..
rox:neither of them is fun..
Jez:i have drank sooo much water..it's about all i can keep down, which makes it hairy as im a diabetic and i need to eat...feck!
tsduff:i think you'll like the gnome..you'll have to give him a name and a history...like he's bud from amarillo, who runs a chicken farm...that kind of thing..ha..
josh:ive purged my ass out..

Sling said...

Oh,poor baby. :(
It totally sucks when you have to barf,and there's nothin' left.
Get to feelin' better soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to read that you are unwell ... please take care of yourself and get better soon!!

Big Tex said...

Ugh, sounds like you're having a bad time down there. Was going to call you tonight, but I ended up spending an hour and a half on the phone with my aunt Helen. But it sounds like you wouldn't have been up to an extended phone conversation anyway. Hope you get to feeling better.

Nit Wit said...

Just like everything else you do it bigger in Texas. Sorry, I know it sucks to be spewing from one end but both at once is carrying things to extremes.
I keep thinking about the free meal at the new Mexican place.
Get well soon.

Nan said...

Sorry to hear the death crud hit you, too. I'm beginning to wonder if actual viruses can spread through the internet, not just software ones, because so many bloggers have been knocked out of action in the past month.

Hope you're feeling better now than you did yesterday.

Kulkuri said...

Wouldn't Hammered Shit have dents in it from the hammer??
Get better soon!

Mouthy Girl said...

Umm hello? No one needs you that badly at work.

Take care of yourself. Period. Check your ketones to make sure they're not out of whack because of this terrible virus thingy. Are you sure it's not food poisoning?

yellowdoggranny said...

sling:there were toenails, and dirt off the bottom of my feet in the last round of barfing..
mamakelly:im trying..trust me..im trying..
bt:how is she doing?..did you go to the funeral?..
nitwit:i thought about that too, but it was 2 days later and still think it was from jenny when i saw them monday night..she's a dental tech and has her hands up to her elbows in mouths and im sure she brings home a lot of germs...even with gloves..
nan:i thought i was better, went out and got my check went to the bank..threw up on the streets and then threw up again after i got home..feck!
oetm:that's for sure..for the first time ever..I AM NOT FULL OF SHIT!...im going to start sending people your way too..
kulkuri:not if you do it right...
buddha:yeah, that's what tom said when i went by to get check..i want you back, but i want you back well...i still don't know what ketones are and how to check them..

Unknown said...

Almost nothing is worse than dry heaves. Except panic attacks. And earaches. I already read the more recent post and am glad you're feeling better.