I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

BLOGGER ALERT

Ok, you all know how if I like someone I will urge you to go check them out..I did it with the Godsarebored and Brightyellergun and you weren't disappointed...well, now you have to go check out this dude...I don't know how he found me to leave a comment on the Paul Newman post but he did, and I laughed out loud and spit hot tea all over my screen and keyboard. So I went and checked him out...he may be sooner in disguise, nah..but sooner would love him too...I will tell you nothing about him, excep that I read about 4 of his posts and then left him a comment :"ok, it's official, I fucking love you."..
so go check out 'the mighty dyckerson'...trust me...you'll be glad you did.
http://mightydyckerson.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

texlahoma said...

Thanks for the tip YDG.

rainywalker said...

Dykerson sounds like he's keeping Virginia hopping and someone I would have a cup of coffee with and I don't drink coffee.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

sageweb said...

You havent been wrong yet.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Your blog made me spit coke all over my keyboard! Strange thing is, I was drinking scotch!

Anyway, thanks for the shameless plug.

Anne Johnson said...

You were right about this one, Granny. Made Anne laugh!

yellowdoggranny said...

I like him better than stuff god hates..although he's pretty funny..

Anonymous said...

I've loved Dyck long time.

Anonymous said...

I confess to a bit of disappointment since I was reading it as "Dykerson" and thought, "ooh! A new Lesbian to add to my collection!" but then it turned out to not be a lesbian at all. Poor The Lesbian Sage, she probably thought the same thing.

Sling said...

I stopped by Mighty's house,and laughed my ass off!..Thanks for the heads up.

Nit Wit said...

Goody goody someone funny to read. That was right on s always. Don't go back to work too early and have a relapse

yellowdoggranny said...

I also found new new others too..will post them tomorrow...
hae to go watch dancing with the stars with Goddess, she took my remote.

Josh said...

Quite an amusing fellow.

You have a great deal of blogging power; whenever you make a recommendation, your following (myself included) swarm in like locusts. That's a pretty sweet power to have.

yellowdoggranny said...

catscratch: i think that's where he found me and commented on my blog and then i checked him out and fell in love..
byg:he's so funny we can forgive him for not being gay..ha
sling: i knew you would like him.
nitwit:you need to stretch your wings and read more blogs, maybe you'll get inspired..ha
josh: well, you guys know I don't bullshit and lie..so if i say they're good..they really are..ha