I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 03, 2008

fuckity fuck fuck fuck.....double fuck!

35


14
it's enough to piss off the pope.
they suck, bite and blow. Have a long post on the subject, family reunion, Halloween costumes, Mojo in a sexy cop costume that will make you guys fall down on the ground and bite sticks. but blogger ate the fucking post, so will have to redo it..and I'm not in the mood right now..have to go get some Vick's and cough syrup for Babs, she has the crud now.

12 comments:

Woozie said...

:)

yellowdoggranny said...

woozie:bite me!

billy pilgrim said...

turn out the lights.......

texlahoma said...

Fix that other post please, I want to bite sticks. Sorry bout da boys.

rainywalker said...

Hi Billy,
Well I guess the football game wasn't at a Motel 6 ["turn out the lights"]?

ydg,
I just read another report that honey was better than across the counter cough meds, they both work the same.

LostInColor said...

Damn blogger! Poor Babs, what a great friend you are taking care of her!

sageweb said...

I hope Babs feels better soon.

Sorry about the cowboys..they fucked me too. I swear I need to stop picking them.

nerve racking day tomorrow.

Unknown said...

They're having one of THOSE seasons, huh? If I cared about the Broncos, I might be pissed about them. They seem to be having another one of THOSE seasons.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, honey and lemon juice in plain black tea. Works wonders!

Anonymous said...

Blogspot eating your posts yet again!! I beckon you to the dark side...join WordPress ....muahaha - sorry that was late Halloween humor. hehehe

Yay, voting tomorrow! Have fun :)

Nit Wit said...

I don't follow feetball but I did hear the guy on the radio say that the Bengals finally won a game. They are playing their normal season.
I can see it now, you had the crud now Babs has caught it and when she gets better you'll catch it again.

Kulkuri said...

Another case of where one wonders if it is possible for both teams to lose.