I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

YO...IT'S MONDAY TIME TO FACE THE STUMBLES









For Sling















Bob




For Ted











for Jan





For Bab's...Tina

















































Sooner











all you folks in Virginia..you know who you are.











What do you bet this belongs to a Tampa Bay fan.?







































Christian women raise up and rebel.















Mrs. B













Pom




























themom






















For Billy Pilgrim, who's so thankful he's a Canadian.











Anne



















Rosemary






Joy












Daisy DH












Jeez, I hope I dont know anyone that this would appeal t






Woozie














Scottish Toodler























to you who adopt.










sonrt*giggle




15 comments:

Pom said...

Love the HP! Wow!

Getting my own stumble makes me feel so famous! ;o) luvz it

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You've outdone yourself this Monday, YDG! Every one is a classic!

Jan said...

Great selection. Is that Virginia license plate real or did photoshop strike again.

So Not Wishy Washy said...

VAGINA!!!! Love it!

Nothing rivals my plate, but VAGINA is a close second!

*applauding with squeals of joy*

Well done, Jac!!!

sageweb said...

Oh those were all good..the man with the titty hair trail is gross tho..ha ha

Nan said...

Classics. Almost all of them (the titty hair is just weird).

Ted McLaughlin said...

Very funny!

However, I think the pirate car probably belongs to a Pastafarian rather than a Tampa Bay fan.

texlahoma said...

Bob says "tanks!" He don't talk so good.

Allan said...

Somebody done my state proud.

Kulkuri said...

Love the Virginia plate. The best one I saw was in L.A. It said: IV Q II. I followed it half way across the Valley before I figured it out. It was on a Rolls limo.

yellowdoggranny said...

im depressed..when i got my computer to restore back to the factory day 1...i lost all my collected stumbles..but the new ones are pretty fecking good..i like the george clooney one..

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Thanks for the laughs YDG. What happened to your computer?

Elizabeth said...

Yay for Monday stumbles!

Sling said...

Beautimous!..Have you been reading my diary?

yellowdoggranny said...

sling..i know you so well, i know exactly what would be 'like' you .or that you would like..haha