I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JUST FOR THE GIRLS..

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died,
he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
Her natural beauty took his breath away."I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her, "but in just a few years,
my father will die and I will inherit $200 million."Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.


Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Was her name Anna Nicole Smith?

TheWayfarer said...

That is spot-on accurate!

sageweb said...

Hahahah Love this one!

Nit Wit said...

Why wasn't this a surprise to me?

yellowdoggranny said...

so if it's wednesday here, then Thursday must surely follow..how come I thought it was Friday..Im going back to bed and not waking up till its Friday