I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

pictures..................

Dexter giving me 'the look'...next to my hero Roy Campanella.















looking for trouble.

















finding it..biting my foot.




















this is the prelude to "oh, excuse me, did I knock your papers in the floor?"


















Texas clouds.....



















































my Cherry Tart...damn it was good..got 3 desserts out of it.



















far left is Jessica and Kenna Jo..who is the cutest thing ever.
The 2 beauty's on the right are Nicole and Haley..my other 2 granddaughters..The ones I don't ever see. I stole these off of their facebook.











My sweet nephew and wife and granddaughter.






































Inky and Anissa and Sara's son (Jackson) Dustin, who gets cuter all the time. I call him the golden boy.






Me and Devin..who used to come up to my boobs when I first met him..He's a eating machine.
getting all the pictures out so you can see what's going on..next post will be of the library and the last cooking show at West Rest Haven. Today was a blast. But I'm so tired I'm left handed so will take a nap and do it later.

14 comments:

Jan said...

I thought it was a game: match the captions to the pictures. I got them all.

Willym said...

Great photos - I so want some pie!

Are you sure its firefox? I use it and have no problem?

You get some skies out that way.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are a brave woman to put your toesies next to Dexter. I notice there's no foot in the next photo. Do you still have it?

Nit Wit said...

I don't have any problem. At least I didn't back in the dark ages when I last posted.

jadedj said...

I'm sort of confused about how you are posting the photos. If you upload them from your computer into your blogger new post thingy, then just type in the caption right before, or after. And then enter two or three times to separate the next one. I'm not understanding the Firefox part. Just an observation. Enjoyed them though :-)

Intense Guy said...

Mighty nice pichures thar... I likes that last one... I hear the lady on the right is a realy sweet heart...


:)

CorvusCorax12 said...

great picture , just love Dexter and The Babies

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

If I had tht cherry tart in front of me right now......it would be HISTORY in one sitting.
I shit you not!
That baby boy has to be the most adorable blue eyed baby boy ever.
:0) A cutie patootie he is.

Shrinky said...

I feel your frustration, this has happened to me far too often, too! You have such a beautiful family, blood related or otherwise (smile).

That cherry pie looks sumptious (drool)..

yellowdoggranny said...

it's got to be firefox,as I'm doing everything exactly like I did with ie, but the captions don't show up where they are supposed to. they skip..
the pie was great, the clouds in Texas are always big and fluffy like that..the Oden girls have beautiful babies. Devin is taller each time I see him. poor Inky and Anissa can't keep him in clothes.My nephew is through with his last round of chemo and so far..is cleaner than a whistle..thank the Goddess.

Nit Wit said...

Good news about your nephew.
Whenever I put a caption in I use preview to see if it worked. I also always center the pictures.

Rainwolf said...

Love me some Dexter.

Heff said...

I think Dexter needs an asswhuppin'.

TheWayfarer said...

There's a knack to making firefox work with the picture editor in Blogger.
You have to cut and paste shit where you want it in the text editor, or it comes out fucked up all the time.
Setting your photo loader for -center-large-always use- is a big plus, also.
Hope this helps.
I had to dick with mine all sorts of ways before working it out.