I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, August 09, 2010

8 9 10....HOLY SHIT IT'S MONDAY

COWBOYS WIN COWBOYS WIN...16-7.. yeah, I know..it's only preseason. But the first string looked pretty damn good except for a few bobbles..Kitka (?) plays like shit..but McGee looked terrific..he's got a better chance of hanging around than the second string quarterback. I loved beating them suckers..Cincinnati is the team that took T.O. Owens and already has ocho cinco.
They been touting their team as a Super Bowl Contender...fat fucking chance dickwads..fat fucking chance.




























10 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ooooooo, hot Liberty on Justice action! You know I stole that one!

Jan said...

The kitten: "I know nothing." gotta be the funniest lol yet.

Karl said...

Good afternoon Jackie Sue,

That last one hits the nail on the head. You becha.

yellowdoggranny said...

debra I knew you'd love it..
jan:yah, liked that one a lot..get that same expression from dexter
Karl:hey buddy..yeah, can't go wrong with a good ole palin smackdown.

Nan said...

I'm thinking the guy with the tatoo got a body cavity search that probed deep enough to qualify as a tonsillectomy.

Nit Wit said...

Justice is hot.
Sometimes I splash. I don't want to be there when that happens.

Intense Guy said...

I love the closing the krispy kreme one!!!

:)

Charlene said...

Sarah's getting $100,000 instead of staying in her elected office is great.

texlahoma said...

Up, up and away! was great.

People shouldn't be mad if they build a mosque near the twin towers site, they should be mad if they build a government building there.

Blueberry said...

Some great ones but I love that hornet flyer the best!