I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

POST ALERT

tomorrow afternoon after everyone has seen the Friday pictures..I'm posting the pictures taken at Pizza House of my Poblano Jacq Cheeseburger...oh my fucking Goddess. I'm still whimpering...never been this full and still had so much food left over...brace yourself..all I can say is, I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't live in West, By Goddess, Texas and get to eat at the Pizza House of West. sigh*

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'll make sure I eat before I read the story of the incredible burger...

:)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I await this post with baited breath. I hope you took Dexter with you to help eat the Monster Burger.

Nit Wit said...

I look forward to have burger envy again tomorrow.
Whenever I hear the term baited breath I start thinking of worms and minnows. Sorry.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Oh sureeeeeeeeee....rub it in. :0)

I feel sorry for me, myself & I.

Salivating.........sigh!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey Nit Wit, I KNEW I shouldn't have had anchovies on my pizza!

yellowdoggranny said...

i brought 1/2 of it home..going to have it for lunch..never have been so full in my life and still had so much food left over..sigh*..it fucking rocks.