I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WHEN HUNTERS GET OLDER


Deer camp



cid:1.567124565@web81904.mail.mud.yahoo.com

Five guys from Texas have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Bubba’s wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Bubba’s friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the four get to the camping site
only to find Bubba sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and
dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie.
She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had
handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said,
"Do what ever you want."

So, Here I am.


8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, that's so bad. But I admit that I laughed out loud.

Charlene said...

I love that joke. :: giggle ::

Anonymous said...

Sorry, all I can think about is how she's going to be able to go to the bathroom...

Samm Hein said...

*ROFPMPLMMFAO!!!*

Anne Johnson said...

I'm going to turn my computer off now and go to bed, because nothing could be better than ending the day with this in my mind. Thanks, Gran!

yellowdoggranny said...

not what she had in mind I'm sure..haha

Intense Guy said...

Sounds about what I would do....

rox said...

*Groan*