I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, August 27, 2010

WOOPY FUCKING FRIDAY

Full day today..Babs and I went to Pizza House where we were confused at first(ok it was just me). They took out the salad bar and put in an extra round table where our old table used to be and a new table that is...orange/yellow/gold?...ugly..So since Babs doesn't like round tables we sat at the 'gold table'...we both had bacon cheese burgers with fries.I figure if that order of fries takes a week off my life it's going to be the end where I'm going to be all hooked up to machines anyhow so fuck it. Then we went home and 2 hours later we went to House of Satan and did our end of the month shopping. Then we went to Sonic and hot hot fudge Sundaes with nuts...99 cent special, and the hot fudge was actually hot..freaked me out..it's always been tepid before..I was so excited.. I had fun today. Babs was on and she was making me laugh..she can be quite the silly kid when she wants to ..I need to do 2 loads of laundry, but I still have one pair of clean underwear so I'll wait till tomorrow. The old gray cat in the line up that says Crazy I used to be Crazy..makes me think of me when I'm about 75..'Yes, sonny, I was quite the caution in the day. Ran with the bullshitter's and hug out with Cowboys...Could shoot a mean stick ...by cracky..'..sigh* fuck me I'll never grow old.

































11 comments:

Charlene said...

"Crazy? I was crazy once!"

Hehehehehe!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mad Sheep Disease *guffaw!* Love the Village People and its new lead singer too!

Heff said...

So lemme get this straight - you went to a place called "Pizza House", and ordered BACON CHEESEBURGERS ?

Yeah, I always go to a Steakhouse and order soup....

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Good ones ! :0)

Anonymous said...

OMG the little piggy! Adorable!

I like the Cheezeburger fights Depression one too!

Jan said...

Eating hamburgers at a pizza place blew my mind too.

yellowdoggranny said...

You have to remember that the pizza house of west is not just about pizza's..they have every thing..it started out just being a pizza joint..but it evolved..with some of the best food you ever ate..burgers of all styles, chicken fried steaks, all kinds of sandwiches and you should see the nachos..holy crap..I'll have to do a post on just the food...you'll go nuts..
Crazy?...I'll show you crazy...why in my day...I was the craziest person on the planet.

Nan said...

The last one's the best.

Nit Wit said...

A pop quiz! I have always loved that Lincoln quote.
Lots of other good ones.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"Young at heart"

U bin peekin?:)

Intense Guy said...

LOL! Zommbies eat brains... That rules out about 1/3 of this country actually... or is Palin a actually a zoombie?