I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, September 26, 2011

YOU GOT THE MONEY HONEY.. I got the Monday

My friend Monty who I haven't seen in about 38 years is coming to West and we're going to have lunch? dinner and catch up..Oh my..he was reminding me of some of the things we got into ...thanks to me..Said remember the guy that was an escaped convict that you dated?...duh, no...and besides he didn't tell me he was an escaped convict. Would never have know except the 3 of us were going to Albuquerque and went thru a road block and he hid in the back seat with a blanket over him. sigh*..And the guy that worked for the movies that actually chased me thru an old house(scouting movie spots) saying he was going to nip my withers and snort on my flanks.. I swear to the Goddess I'm not making this up..He said he wanted to marry me..found out he had 4 teenage boys that needed a mother and someone to do the laundry. I don't think so...I'll have more stories to tell you. I had forgotten most of the stories, but Monty's got a memory like a video..holy shit.




















10 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

THIS is your mama talking.
U B GOOD...YA HEAR!
Have a gr8 time going down Memory Lane Jackie. (((hugs)))

MarkD60 said...

I'll be thinking of you tonight during the football game!

My fav today was "I did not goose that woman"

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looking forward to more juicy morsels from Monty's Memory Bank!

Rox said...

I also can't wait to hear more Monty's Memory Stories! :)

TheWayfarer said...

That "vegetative state" was Indiana, wasn't it?

Nit Wit said...

I wonder how you're going to pay the blackmail from Monty?
I loved the slip into something more comfortable one.
I also read last night that Putin is running for President of Russia again. I guess he figures that as long as he's running everything he might as well have the title. :P

yellowdoggranny said...

Oh man..the closer it gets to Wed, the more excited I get. Although I don't relish some of the stories he's going to remind me of..cause once I started to remember..it ALL came back to me..sigh*...I was a wild one. who knew?..well, we did, but damn.

Intense Guy said...

Don't forget the tape recorder...

I agree with that one about "Women - the most beautiful thing in the Universe" and West, Texas has more than its share of 'em.

Anonymous said...

Girl you are a wild woman now, I can only imagine when you were in your twenties!

jadedj said...

"nip my withers and snort on my flanks"...that was the funniest thing in this post! I love it!