I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, March 19, 2012

SURVIVE MONDAY...call in well.

 Elanor is home from the hospital...I told her all my friends, Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Christians and Pagans were praying for her and now that she is well, we're all taking credit for her speedy recovery. She likes that..And Louis rubbed it in on her that we had home made pizza and she didn't have any. I think I'll have to make some whole wheat bread and take them up some buttered 'lids'....Hope everyone had a great weekend. Baylor Bears are still winning and the Lady Bears are 35-0...they fecking rock...


























12 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your blog is such a lovely oasis of LOLs and smart thinking! And now my new phrase is going to be "Did I fucking stutter?"

MarkD60 said...

I like the "How did she get her wheelchair up to my house?" one best today!
Tons-a-gooduns though!

MarkD60 said...

I like the "How did she get her wheelchair up to my house?" one best today!
Tons-a-gooduns though!

Rox said...

So glad to hear Elenor is better! It's a happy day, indeed!

Jan said...

Putin in a wife beater...I feel wetness.

Grandma K said...

I appreciate more than you'll ever know the time you spend making sure the rest of us have a great day!

jadedj said...

What Grandma K said.

Mr. Charleston said...

Thanks for the laughs Granny. I needed that.

TheWayfarer said...

War drums! Right on, yeah!!!
"LIBERALISM...Makes so little sense the Founding Fathers believed in it!"
- bumper sticker I want to have made up.
Ain't gonna be too much fuckin' longer til there's more freedom in Putin's Russia than there is here...WTF!?

McRaven said...

I loved all of these. everyone of them! I really don't know how you manage 3 blogs. I am so confused by all the new stuff I have a head ache from it. lol Love ya Jac!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Stole me some. You'll know which ones. ;0) ((9hugs)))Pat

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Stole me some. You'll know which ones. ;0) ((9hugs)))Pat