I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, April 23, 2012

OOOOH FUCK DAY.

 A do nothing weekend....got to spend some quality time with Jamer this Sunday, which I really did enjoy. Then Jenny called and wants to know if I can come stay the night with her as Jason is working nights and she's worried about being overwhelmed with taking care of the baby by herself right off the bat..Especially since Miss Olivia thinks she's supposed to stay up all night and sleep all day. So I'll go over there and give her a hand and let her get some sleep if the baby starts crying all night again. I think they are both running on empty from no sleep..Man do I remember that.Glad she has a large support system. Between me and Kathy and Jamie we should be able to give her all the help she needs. Gotta go..have tons of stuff I need to get done today.have a good one.


































9 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Don't know where you find these week after week, BUT I'm glad you do! :0)
Good Luck with the baby.
(((hugs)))Pat

MarkD60 said...

Lotta gooduns today!

Jan said...

The Dick Clark/Mayan thing is really creepy. That was my first thought when i heard it.

Mr. Charleston said...

Can you hear me now... LOL

Lion 50 times a day for 3 days... with the same woman?

Nit Wit said...

Thanks, I was eating when I saw the can you hear me now one.
You have an excuse to spoil another generation now.
And what's wrong with being up all night and sleeping in the daytime? Seems perfectly natural to me. :P

Nit Wit said...

Ever feel like you're just one dumbass away from completely losing it?
Gee, I didn't until I read the comment above mine. :P

Rox said...

Baby pics ASAP!

TheWayfarer said...

I said the first two/thirds of your post title when stumbling upon this:
Earth-bitch-worshipping spiritualist admits his fanaticism disguised as "science":
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11144098-gaia-scientist-james-lovelock-i-was-alarmist-about-climate-change?lite
It'll be sweet when the rest of the AlGump cult wakes up.

Intense Guy said...

Gene Wilder was the perfect Willie Wonka...

:) Made me snort my cola!