I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Little Miss Westfest Contest 2012












 this is the voted for and Crowned Little Miss Westfest..when they announced their names as one of the candidates, she came out and was blowing kisses left and right..was one of my high lights.. 




 Olivia's wondering, 'what the heck is Grandma doing dressed up like mustard.?'






my 2 favorite ladies..the lady in pink and Bonnie..I can't for the life of me remember her name..I know it..it's just lost in my brain..These are the 2 that I will go sit with them and we are like 3 teenagers..we laugh so much that people will come in and look around to see what we're laughing about.
the little Miss Westfest is held in the morning and then at 3:30 we have the little Westfest..and then at 7:30 they had the polka Mass and then it's officially over with..I left right before the Mass..too tired..

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Why WERE you dressed like mustard??

Hail to the Queen. Was that the West Marching Band in there too? Yowza, you guys know how to throw a party! Plus little Miss Olivia -- I bet she was the belle of the ball!

yellowdoggranny said...

that was Kathy ..Olivia's grandma..she's the activity director..

Rox said...

I can imagine that you can make anyone you sit next to laugh like a teenager! :)

yellowdoggranny said...

let me tell you..those 2 goldies are fast witted and very very funny..and they know they can say anything they want to with me and I won't look sideways at them..they are wonderful.

Intense Guy said...

Look at all the Goldies the person dressed up as Gulden's Mustard made happy!